Beware of Islamophobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because genocidal Muslims say so.
Fuck the moon God Black Rock worshippers.

False God, nothing to do with reality.

Just look at how crappy of human beings they are. That tells one right there.

They think their God doesn't even see what they do at night or while out to sea.

The real God does, and they will pay for their evil, without fail. It's ingrained into this earth like clockwork.

That's the karma that's in the world God created, and the farce that Islam is.

Last edited:
Why do the radical left Democrats use words like "islamophobia"?

islamfanaticsydyjdyjdydyjd.jpg

islamfanaticdfsgfgd.jpg

islamfanaticsgffggfjhjh.jpg

islamfanaticsjklkglkglkg.jpg

islamfanatictdrtdduydj.png

islamfanaticshdhjgkhf.png

islamfanaticsgdfhfjfkj.png

islamdfjhjkdfsdkfskdf.jpg

islamicfanaticforthoodmurdervictimsajkjkajdkadakdha3.jpg

Last edited:
The left likes to plaster the word phobia on any belief that counters theirs, to make it sound like a massive fear.
Frankly the most ridiculous ones are Homophobia and Transphobia. I've never in my life met anyone who actually has an unreasonable fear of gays and trans people. The flaming gays are laughable, and the trans people need mental help.

The left likes to plaster the word phobia on any belief that counters theirs, to make it sound like a massive fear.
Frankly the most ridiculous ones are Homophobia and Transphobia. I've never in my life met anyone who actually has an unreasonable fear of gays and trans people. The flaming gays are laughable, and the trans people need mental help.
The people pushing an agenda in their name are much scarier.

I hate to be the thread party pooper, but this level of hatred for ALL Muslims is not going to bring anyone to Christ. Which kinda should be the goal, since they ARE in a false religion. (If you aren't a Christian, then never mind, what I just said doesn't apply to you, just speaking to any Christians here.)

Fuck the moon God Black Rock worshippers.

False God, nothing to do with reality.

Just look at how crappy of human beings they are. That tells one right there.

They think their God doesn't even see what they do at night or while out to sea.

The real God does, and they will pay for their evil, without fail. It's ingrained into this earth like clockwork.

That's the karma that's in the world God created, and the farce that Islam is.

Israel takes more land and kills those who fight back for 70 years. You blame Islam?

I will always maintain that combining Islam with mental illness is a deadly combination.

Unfortunately, every society has mentally ill people, who then go on to become terrorists once introduced to Islam.

The good news is, most in Islam are not terrorists!

Yay.

The bad news is, when it comes to terrorism, Islamic countries lead the pack because there are just too many crazy folk out there as a baseline.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back