BEWARE of Cookie Monster

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I don't have a clue what his actual name is, where he comes from, or what he looks like,.. just be ready to karate chop anybody who says they want a cookie. (Obviously I'm just making fun of how little information they actually give us. Don't really karate chop somebody for simply wanting a cookie,.. or if you do at least get it on camera and post it. XD)

cookie (2).jpg

Apparently it's from the Santa Cruz area that the attacks are happening but that's all we're told.

Maybe he wants nookie, not cookie.

That aside I'm surprised at the woman talking about wanting a selfie with him. What the hell for? It's just some random guy you don't know out in public randomly on his own with a costume on. Why would you think it be fun of exciting to take a selfie with him?

I don't have a clue what his actual name is, where he comes from, or what he looks like,.. just be ready to karate chop anybody who says they want a cookie. (Obviously I'm just making fun of how little information they actually give us. Don't really karate chop somebody for simply wanting a cookie,.. or if you do at least get it on camera and post it. XD)

Maybe he wants nookie, not cookie.

That aside I'm surprised at the woman talking about wanting a selfie with him. What the hell for? It's just some random guy you don't know out in public randomly on his own with a costume on. Why would you think it be fun of exciting to take a selfie with him?

No idea. I don't think that she even had children with her.

I was in Santa Cruz two Sundays ago and saw this dude. I thought something didn't seem right. Then I saw a report on this the next day.

He has had priors dressed as Elmo in San Francisco.

The perp's name is Adam Sandler (no, not the actor)

This was the report I watched...

From the report...
In the 2015 interview, Sandler told KRON4 that he operated an adult entertainment website in the 1990s called “Rape Camp” in Cambodia. He said he felt like he was “helping” Cambodian women make money by hiring them for the website. “I thought I was giving opportunities to women who found no other way to make a living but (by) being prostitutes.”

Here is a more recent picture of him...
EvilCookieMonster.jpg

This clip only makes me want to put my arms around David.

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman who gave us David)

P.S. I love when Luis gives Cookie the hammer and is like, "Don't eat it!!!" :D :D :D

Forum List

Back