Beware about drinking tonight during the debate

This is solid advice and will save your health.

Surgeon General warns: Drinking every time Trump lies during debate could result in acute alcohol poisoning

Surgeon General warns: Drinking every time Trump lies during debate could result in acute alcohol poisoning

This is not current events and belongs in the Rubber Room, Flame Zone or at least political satire...

Also if someone would take a shot every time one of the candidates lied tonight the individual would be dead after the opening remarks!

So bottoms up Jake!

th

• Banned
kidd is drinking early in preparation for the big time drinking.

• Banned
Tonight is a Current Event event. :)

I guarantee you all that by the end of the debate, once we get a load of those two buffoons, we are all going to want to be blind eyed and sudsed out.

laney already has the booze out and ready to go.

I think Vigilante has already passed out from drinking in anticipation of the night's events.

Tonight is a Current Event event. :)

I guarantee you all that by the end of the debate, once we get a load of those two buffoons, we are all going to want to be blind eyed and sudsed out.

laney already has the booze out and ready to go.

I think Vigilante has already passed out from drinking in anticipation of the night's events.

Nope...

I will actually be sober...

You were lied to if you think there will be debating tonight.

Anyone know Vegas odds on Hillary falling over during the joint liefest?

as opposed to all the lies Clinton has told over the course of the campaign and the years since bill was governor?
and the lies those working with and for them have told on their behalf?

My drink of choice through most of this has been baking soda and water.

I'll drink after the election is over, either a cognac or my own blend of vodka depending on the results.

Why do we hear the timbre of angst in the voices of the Trumpeteers.

If he fails, so what? We are still screwed. Cheer your guy on, mousers.

I will be drinking some cheap Canadian biere in honor of the glorious border wall Trump will force the Canadians to build.

Forum List

Back