Beverly Hills is dying

More redneck noise.

From 2003:

Is this the great economy biden apologists are telling us about?

Something stinks in california

no this is the benefit of capitalism.

those mansions in beverly hills mirrpr the inequality that will eventually burn those homes to the ground.

note : i am not calling for the arson of beverly hills, merely noting the similarity to 1789 versailles or 1919 petrograd or 1967 havana.

1. So sorry for Beverly Hills.

2. It was originally started by silent movie stars.

3. In recent years, it has gone downhill.

4. Believe it or not, in recent years, criminals have had the impertinence to rob people having lunch.

5. The city is currently being sued by some people who say they have been racially profiled when entering that city.

6. And to top it all off, the city has been ordered to start building affordable housing.

7. Oh, forgot: The new subway should be operating quite soon, making it even faster for troublemakers to get to the city.

More redneck noise.

From 2003:

The video I posted was made in 2023 or ‘24

So its very recent

Something very bad is taking place in california

And I suspect liberal democrat policy is the cause

those mansions in beverly hills mirrpr the inequality that will eventually burn those homes to the ground.

note : i am not calling for the arson of beverly hills, merely noting the similarity to 1789 versailles or 1919 petrograd or 1967 havana.

1789:::: The first year the MAGA folks have sworn that California is about to collapse. lol

You could be right about the comparison of california today to the insanity that engulfed the French Revolution

“Off With Their Heads” may be the democrst campaign platform some day

You could be right about the comparison of california today to the insanity that engulfed the French Revolution

“Off With Their Heads” may be the democrst campaign platform some day
i do not think we will need it.

we know we are being bamboozled. when you guys realize it, trump will go the way of so many of his heros

is beverly hills a "city," with its own municipal infrastructure and such, or is it a subdivision of l a?

we know we are being bamboozled. when you guys realize it, trump will go the way of so many of his heros

is beverly hills a "city," with its own municipal infrastructure and such, or is it a subdivision of l a?
It used to be celebrated as a symbol of california

But not anymore since dems are in charge

It used to be celebrated as a symbol of california

But not anymore since dems are in charge
i'd like to say is because we are not impressed by the "conspicuous consumption" displayed in these neighborhoods.

but i know better.

its just a city in LA County.....a suburb....nothing special....

They are clearing the place out for all the evil Capitlalists so that Antifa has a place to live.
wait a second, votto , capitalists? isn't beverly hills inhabited by commie s?

comrade striesand is building our "western kremlin " there and we're replacing the walk of fame with a "black list museum," and 24/7 chick flicks.

its just a city in LA County.....a suburb....nothing special....
If you watch the video you will see how many empty stores there are in what used to be prime real estate area

Something had changed

Are the rich fleeing california?

It is a city with a mayor, police and fire department. When driving down the cracked, potholes streets of Los Angeles you know immediately when you enter Beverly Hills. The roads are smooth and well maintained.

Forum List

Back