Betting Markets Trending to TRUMP

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Come on man!

The polls are not even open yet and the betting markets take a sharp turn towards TRUMP. It is no fun if Trump wins prematurely, anyone else getting tired of too much winning, too fast? I want to have pop corn and save all that fun for election day, as delusions are squashed and memes made.

The 2016 scenario is upon us again.

Come on man!

The polls are not even open yet and the betting markets take a sharp turn towards TRUMP. It is no fun if Trump wins prematurely, anyone else getting tired of too much winning, too fast? I want to have pop corn and save all that fun for election day, as delusions are squashed and memes made.

You got that right. Joe Biden MAY have stood a chance if it were not for the statist left puting BLM & antifa on the payroll which turned off the American constituency to the spoiled rotten antics of the statist left. The statist left is fueled on emotion where the constitutionally based right is fueled on common sense as well as tactical & strategic logic. Literally the left ideology makes the left obsolete in todays world.

Come on man!

You got that right. Joe Biden MAY have stood a chance if it were not for the statist left puting BLM & antifa on the payroll which turned off the American constituency to the spoiled rotten antics of the statist left. The statist left is fueled on emotion where the constitutionally based right is fueled on common sense as well as tactical & strategic logic. Literally the left ideology makes the left obsolete in todays world.

Trump has won.

Oh wait, remember to vote for him first, party only afterwards...

Apparently you failed to look at my link.

That's not the point, the point is the markets are chasing Biden just like in 2016, when the odds of Trump winning were supposedly far worse.

I am not sure why people still buy the BS in 2020, but apparently there are many suckers. Good for my wallet.

That's not the point, the point is the markets are chasing Biden just like in 2016, when the odds of Trump winning were supposedly far worse.

I am not sure why people still buy the BS in 2020, but apparently there are many suckers. Good for my wallet.

How's the market?

Hows your wallet doing?

Hows your wallet doing?

You gotta stop it with the racism. Just because you voted for a racist doesnt mean you are allowed to be overtly racist.

Come on man!

They were right

Forum List

Back