We all win!!

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
If you were hoping for a Biden win...you win. If you were hoping for Trump to win, you won.

America wins when over 100,000,000 voted even before voting day. Sure, some of us will be disappointed but I am proud of being an American, So far, it has been a safe election and no protests. There shouldn't be any protests. We protested when we voted.

It's great to be an American.

So far, it has been a safe election
What are you talking about, armed Trump Nazis were preventing voters in Oregon from putting their ballots in a drop box.
“There were reports that individuals wearing militia-type gear including camo and potentially armed with weapons were there, standing near the ballot dropbox," Gordon said.

Callers to the Election Protection hotline described at least a dozen trucks and other vehicles with political signs near the ballot dropbox, she said.

“At least one voter described how, when they attempted to drive up to the ballot dropbox, they had to drive through, essentially, the row of trucks, so that there were trucks on either side with Trump signs,” she said.

“One of the individuals from the trucks asked the driver to roll down his window and asked where the driver was going,” she continued. “The voter became so concerned that rather than proceeding to the dropbox decided to forgo voting that day and left.”

Gordon said that wasn’t the only report of someone turning around and choosing not to vote that day. Other reports said trucks were tailgating voters, she said.

“This is deeply concerning to us,” she said. “Voter intimidation is illegal.”

Jessica Campbell from the Rural Organizing Project said similar activity has been reported in other counties in Oregon, too.

America wins when over 100,000,000 voted even before voting day.
It'll be interesting to see if any sleeping giants--particularly Hispanics and young people -- will keep voting after this. That would be great. Our daughters (23 and 25) couldn't WAIT to submit their ballots.

We'll find out.
You’d be wise to tell them stop voting. It merely encourages the continuation of a corrupt criminal enterprise.

It'll be interesting to see if any sleeping giants--particularly Hispanics and young people -- will keep voting after this. That would be great. Our daughters (23 and 25) couldn't WAIT to submit their ballots.

We'll find out.
You’d be wise to tell them stop voting. It merely encourages the continuation of a corrupt criminal enterprise.
I would never tell someone to not vote, ever.

We'll find out.
I do it all the time. Clearly, it means nothing.

We'll find out.
That's up to you.

We'll find out.
That's up to you.
Why do something that means nothing? It’s CRAZY!

Wiser still would be to vote 3rd Party or write in, that's what I do.
Not voting shows apathy, voting 3rd Party or write in shows a protest vote. If enough people protest vote the establishment might get the message or a true 3rd Party might arise seeing the dissatisfaction with the established parties.

What are you talking about, armed Trump Nazis were preventing voters in Oregon from putting their ballots in a drop box.
“There were reports that individuals wearing militia-type gear including camo and potentially armed with weapons were there, standing near the ballot dropbox," Gordon said.

Callers to the Election Protection hotline described at least a dozen trucks and other vehicles with political signs near the ballot dropbox, she said.

“At least one voter described how, when they attempted to drive up to the ballot dropbox, they had to drive through, essentially, the row of trucks, so that there were trucks on either side with Trump signs,” she said.

“One of the individuals from the trucks asked the driver to roll down his window and asked where the driver was going,” she continued. “The voter became so concerned that rather than proceeding to the dropbox decided to forgo voting that day and left.”

Gordon said that wasn’t the only report of someone turning around and choosing not to vote that day. Other reports said trucks were tailgating voters, she said.

Jessica Campbell from the Rural Organizing Project said similar activity has been reported in other counties in Oregon, too.
Where are the pictures of armed Trump supporters intimidating voters?

Oh .... there aren't any.

Because this is more Fake News, LIES. and Leftist propaganda for the Sheeple to bleat about.

Where are the pictures of armed Trump supporters intimidating voters?

Oh .... there aren't any.

Because this is more Fake News, LIES. and Leftist propaganda for the Sheeple to bleat about.
Thank you for proving it's TRUE!

Wiser still would be to vote 3rd Party or write in, that's what I do.
Not voting shows apathy, voting 3rd Party or write in shows a protest vote. If enough people protest vote the establishment might get the message or a true 3rd Party might arise seeing the dissatisfaction with the established parties.
I’m good with that.

Forum List

Back