What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Betraying America

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The more astute understand what is going on....unfortunately the gullible masses still do not get it.

'No institution in America – from government offices to schoolrooms to corporate boardrooms and beyond – is safe today from the poisonous racism of Critical Race Theory and the “1619 Project” which posit that United States history is rooted in slavery and white supremacy, and that “whiteness” is an incurable disease. The institution whose subversion poses the greatest threat to our national security is the military, now overseen by Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, a determined advocate of these repulsive anti-American views.'

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The more astute understand what is going on....unfortunately the gullible masses still do not get it.

'No institution in America – from government offices to schoolrooms to corporate boardrooms and beyond – is safe today from the poisonous racism of Critical Race Theory and the “1619 Project” which posit that United States history is rooted in slavery and white supremacy, and that “whiteness” is an incurable disease. The institution whose subversion poses the greatest threat to our national security is the military, now overseen by Defense Secretary Lloyd Austin, a determined advocate of these repulsive anti-American views.'

Just listening to the imbecilic fucking morons here pretty much sums up your article in a nutsak shell.

I still have a hard time believing people are that GD stupid. It defies logic.

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score
Just listening to the imbecilic fucking morons here pretty much sums up your article in a nutsak shell.

As I get older, I’m supposed to get smarter but instead more people are becoming more ignorant than I’m getting smarter. And the irony is that it’s coinciding with an age where infinite info is at your fingertips.
Therein lies the problem.
People have become incredibly programmed and the internet is being used to amplify the programming.

OP
TheGreenHornet

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh whiskey, rye whiskey,
How sleepy I feel,
Oh whiskey, rye whiskey,
How sleepy I feel.

Reaction score

So in other words all you want taught is White Supremacy and lies.

themirrorthief

Diamond Member
Reaction score

As I get older, I’m supposed to get smarter but instead more people are becoming more ignorant than I’m getting smarter. And the irony is that it’s coinciding with an age where infinite info is at your fingertips.
People have become incredibly programmed and the internet is being used to amplify the programming.
so arent you on the interent dude????

RoshawnMarkwees

Assimilationist
Reaction score

so arent you on the interent dude????
You’re making my point and then some.

westwall

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now we know why Barry Obolshevik fired all the staff Generals that he did.

He also decimated the Majors ranks. Just sent thousands packing. These were the up and comers.

Obummer was the 2nd worst POTUS ever.

Depending on how bad this next civil war is, he might claim the top spot.

Quasar44

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
All leftist are the scum of humanity: who’s only goal is to turn America into a Marxist hell hole

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List