Beto O'Rourke postpones events after being hospitalized with a bacterial infection

Did he eat some poop? Like he once tried to feed to his wife?

Pretty shitty-looking avocado. I am sure his industrial disease will pass.

I’m an Independent, and I decided to vote for Beto because of his education platform, NOT because he's good looking! WOO!

if you voted for him you aint no independent....if you support him then you are supporting the democrats....an independent has problems with both parties....hence why they are independent....

I’m an Independent, and I decided to vote for Beto because of his education platform, NOT because he's good looking! WOO!

Why can't you be honest and say you want to vote for him (because you cannot} unless you move to West Texas. You like him because he is a butt pirate like you! (Yes, I know he is married to an alleged female.) Ne covers well.

Last edited:

I knew there was something wrong with that boy.

If it was Biden's, he did.

In an era when Covid is dominant, no political candidate can be sidelined with an unexplained "bacterial infection" without media scrutiny unless he is among the protected homosexual society and a democrat. Monkey Pox might be a factor.

Last edited:
monkeyPox is a virus. bacterial is mouth bowel, urinary tract, throat, bladder, brain, lungs and yes vagina. that's my guess.

He's a democrat...and the bacterial infection might be due to monkeypox....and if that is the case, he'd throw us off the track wouldn't he. And notice the media is leaving it alone.....i bet don le Mon knows the deal.

Forum List

Back