Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

nice guys do NOT finish last. your mom was right after all. Beto will prove it.

i bet JGalt is facepalming right now!

The guy couldn’t beat Cruz in Texas, how in the world does he beat a Republican out in a nationwide election?

Hawley from Missouri is a better choice.

Going to have to wait his turn...Hawley is a Republican. He won't run against Trump.

He needs to.
Not a snowballs chance in Hades. We'd throw him out so fast his head would swim.

The guy couldn’t beat Cruz in Texas, how in the world does he beat a Republican out in a nationwide election?

Going to have to wait his turn...Hawley is a Republican. He won't run against Trump.

He needs to.
Not a snowballs chance in Hades. We'd throw him out so fast his head would swim.

Too bad, he would make a great candidate and President.

He needs to.

Too bad, he would make a great candidate and President.
Someday maybe. Kids too young yet. He doesn't even know how much he doesn't know yet. Give him some time to acquire some wisdom and some seasoning. In a decade we'll know if he has the chops.

Jesus says to Luke: "if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? even sinners love those who love them. you need to love your enemies!"

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

That's racist. The white man gets the top spot.

WE NEED SOMEONE WHO SMASHES THE MARBLE TABLE AROUND WHICH THE ELITES GATHER AND FORCES A NEW POLITICAL REALITY. WE NEED A LEADER WHO SHAKES UP THE SYSTEM!

the blood of Dr King is just as important as the blood of Christ. Beto continues in that unifying tradition!

gay marriage changed me. i found purpose and connection unlike anything i knew before. can't this coexist with religious Americans' rights? Beto will make it happen!

from The Atlantic's Reihan Salam:

While O’Rourke’s exploits as a teenage hacker could be dismissed as youthful mischief-making, The Wall Street Journal reports that he called for raising the Social Security eligibility age and means-testing federal entitlements as recently as 2012, when he was in his late 30s, old enough and wise enough, presumably, to have reached a considered judgment on such important questions of public policy.

Recall that O’Rourke was hardly alone among Democrats in championing entitlement reform during the Obama years. President Barack Obama, for one, had on several occasions called for restraining the growth of Social Security benefits, and the Affordable Care Act, his signature legislative achievement, introduced a series of new cost-control mechanisms designed to keep Medicare spending under control.

By 2018, O’Rourke had joined 150 of his Democratic colleagues in the Expand Social Security Caucus.

But the truth is that O’Rourke’s younger self was right on the merits. There really is a rock-solid egalitarian case for preventing old-age entitlements from gobbling up an ever-larger share of federal spending, and if O’Rourke hopes to build his presidential candidacy on something more than his supposed Gen X magnetism, he ought to consider making it while his many rivals race leftward.

Beto has promised to run the largest grassroots campaign this country has ever seen. he will deliver. and we're all with him.

this campaign will be funded by We the People — that is how he'll be able to reach and listen to voters in all 50 states. No PACs. No corporations. No lobbyists or special interests. It'll be ALL people

BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO! BETO!

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

'Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!'

A guy who used to be a cyber hacker who stole credit card #s and wrote 'Child Murder' Fiction ... and who LOST to Ted Cruze...

AND

a guy who engaged in political theater during a committee hearing to con Americans into believing he was willing to endanger his own political career to illegally release classified information, who admitted he sexually assaulted a woman in college but argued it was 'all good' because she was a 'friend, and who wants to make it illegal for Americans to eat meat because it is his personal choice not to....

:wtf: :lmao:

So who would be the Prez?

Master Booker or Master Beto?
did i stutter? Master Beto would be the president!

Um, do you seriously think the AOC left is going to allow a privileged white guy who is apropreating a hispanic name to become their nominee? Beto will be taken down by the crazy Bernie left.

There's a possibility that he's already being taken down, and it's the Democrats who are doing it to him. There was a whole bunch of dirt released about Beto this weekend and even some Democrats who had issues with some things he said.

Sounds like they're giving him the bum's rush because they don't want some privileged white guy enduing up as the Democratic candidate. Bernie will be next, just wait and see.

Beto said that in a few years if we dont do anything, people would not be able to live in El Paso because it's too hot. i agree.

we need a green big deal to make a green leap forward!

Forum List

Back