Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

"the most controversial thing i've done is to think with my brain instead of my skin color" - Booker

Biden said Beto doesn’t have a chance. Biden has passed Beto big time, Beto’s just a after thought at this point. Sleepycreepy Joe is gonna take it....yes the old white plantation owner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

O’Rourke suggests using tax code to transfer wealth from rich whites to African-Americans- what a fucking idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beto will take on the wealthy and corporations, he will not rest until the working man gets his fair shake!

Beto will take on the wealthy and corporations, he will not rest until the working man gets his fair shake!

Beto should take a fact finding trip to China and India. Between them they are the two biggest polluters in the world.

Oh and I'm sure they would love to give him this fact. They don't give a shit.

Beto won't take on the wealthy or corporations because he won't make it into the White House.

Oh and who do you think donates to his campaign??

The wealthy and corporations. LMAO

the time for hubris and arrogance has long since passed. the time for REAL leadership is now! it's time for BETO! only BETO can fix it!

these are not children...they are OUR CHILDREN, and we must care for them all. Beto is like a lioness when it comes to children!

Beto is celebrating World Turtle Day with his pet turtle Gus!

D7S87KCWsAEjJNO.jpg

DREAM BIG! FIGHT HARD! DREAM BIG! FIGHT HARD! DREAM BIG! FIGHT HARD! DREAM BIG! FIGHT HARD! DREAM BIG! FIGHT HARD! DREAM BIG! FIGHT HARD! DREAM BIG! FIGHT HARD! DREAM BIG! FIGHT HARD!

We live in a hyper partisan age where people no longer pay attention to the substance of what’s said but as to who says it and what side their on and what it’s political ramifications are

Forum List

Back