Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

Beto is the only candidate who leaves me breathless and speechless at the same time!

I get you now you’re a troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i'm a prisoner of love!

Sounds like you wanna make love to him. Lol

i do.

ohh Beto you're so soft!

Yeah he is “soft” lol [emoji23]

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

I hate to break it to ya, but mr. "this is my I am Spartacus moment" is unethical, and a doesn't give a shit about you in any way, save how he can squeeze your vote from you.

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

“.....punish our enemies and reward our friends” HINT: a President not named Trump nor a Republican said it.

"I'm the only senator who comes home to a low-income, inner-city beautiful community & I know -- and you know -- that we don't have the privilege to wait for what fits into someone else's narrow view of what it means to be a progressive." - Booker

we need a multi ethnic multi cultural multi racial multi everything coalition to become president of the united states. WE ARE ALL GOING TOGETHER TO THE WHITE HOUSE! AND WHEN WE'RE IN THE WHITE HOUSE WE'LL ALL ENACT THE GREEN NEW DEAL TOGETHER! YEAAAAAAA!

we need a multi ethnic multi cultural multi racial multi everything coalition to become president of the united states. WE ARE ALL GOING TOGETHER TO THE WHITE HOUSE! AND WHEN WE'RE IN THE WHITE HOUSE WE'LL ALL ENACT THE GREEN NEW DEAL TOGETHER! YEAAAAAAA!

LMAO!!!!

"I’m not pushing a message of love and unity because it sounds good. I truly believe in its power. During my time as mayor of Newark, we transformed neighborhoods as a united front. Brought new businesses and grocery stores to food deserts. Created thousands of jobs. I’ve seen love in action in a city with serious challenges, but challenges that many of the nation’s cities are facing. So I know it works. And that’s why I’m betting on tough, strong, courageous love. Because with a common purpose, we can win." - Booker

"nothing can be loved or hated unless it's first known" - Leonardo Da Vinci...when people get to know Beto, they will LOVE him!

Man you guys have no chance in hell winning 2020 with any of your nominees. Be prepared for another cry fest.

"Beto O'Rourke is defending details from his released tax returns that shows how little he and his wife gave to charity, saying his public service is the real contribution "...beto's mere existence gives comfort to the poor...he is like Jesus

I'm so inspired by Beto's charitable giving: less than 1% of his income! And I'm especially inspired by his claim that his campaign appearances are a form of charitable giving!

I'm so inspired by Beto's charitable giving: less than 1% of his income! And I'm especially inspired by his claim that his campaign appearances are a form of charitable giving!

Hey Mike checkout Trump’s charitable giving’s and this is the Washington post saying it.
IMG_2406.jpg

no bird can fly with only a left wing or only a right wing. we need each other!

How would two serial race-baiters inspire Americans to be peaceful and loving? Would Booker get inspiration from his make-believe friend T-Bone?

Beto has flip-flopped on so many issues that it seems like he's trying to outdo John Kerry. If the Dems nominate him, you can bet that Republicans will highlight the numerous issues on which he has done 180 flip-flops.

Beto is every dude who breaks up with a girl because he needs to “find himself.”

Forum List

Back