Best video on internet.

It's translated.
And? In both science and journalism, there is this principle, called second sourcing, or peer review.

". . The Sagan standard is a neologism abbreviating the aphorism that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence" (ECREE).[1] It is named after science communicator Carl Sagan who used the exact phrase on his television program Cosmos.. . "

3pm tomorrow is when my patience is gone. Other mods might not be so patient. Time is ticking, best get on that.

Now get to it.

Last edited:
You have twelve hours, to find a source of information, that confirms this hypothesis, in English, otherwise, we will have to put this in the conspiracy theory section.
They've had years and here's what they got: Nothing. That's what they got. Nothing but their idiot-fuck fantasies.

What badger likes is that it's already translated into English (and [italics]) another language can be heard, like a dynamic dictionary. That's why we like to romanize Russian text placed in parallel with the English translation. Similarly, peripheral vision picks up the Russian words simultaneously while reading one's own mother tongue. Keep up the good work!

They've had years and here's what they got: Nothing. That's what they got. Nothing but their idiot-fuck fantasies.
I have actually seen similar hypothesis, and "proof." Including video of microscopes on video, from "so-called," licensed doctors, but nothing in writing, and no web-pages, where I could look into the back grounds of the folks making the claims.

I could never find any write-ups, or debates by even scientists, that are opposed to Lipoprotein nanotechnology assembly tech. None of them, the scientists that are against this tech, have ever asserted that it has anything to do with 5G.

I do not, and have not seen the over-lap, in these two groups yet. . .

I am not ready to say, it does not exist, but. . . I need written evidence, and links to web pages of folks that are willing to go on the record, with peer review, like the virologists, doctors, pathologists, ect. that are coming out against this tech;

Forum List

Back