Best movie sequel of all time ???

Most '2' movies don't hold a candle to their originals.

The list of exceptions to that rule is very short.

I can't think of many more other than the ones you listed above.

My favorite boy hood movie was Terminator 2
It still has a big effect ..on me

not really.

I liked the Omen, but the Omen 2 is kind of not great. Poor Damien doesn't even seem to understand that he is the Anti-Christ, even though he seemed perfectly okay with being one at 6 years old.

(Then again, what 6 year old isn't the anti-Christ?)
I disagree. He understood it at 13 and he started to use his power.

1) Terminator 2
2) Godfather 2
3) Empire Strikes Back
4) Aliens

Sorry...the only good sequel on that list was Aliens.......

Rocky 2....as good as the first Rocky with better quality because of the bigger budget...one of the few times more money made a sequel better...

Lethal Weapon II
Mad Max II: The Road Warrior

Yes....the Road Warrior.....saw that in a theater.....we were sitting in the front rows down in front.....and it was awesome.........the lead in, and with the small screen news reel....the screen goes black, then WHAM! The screen opens up to the cars screaming down the road.....

Back when the Road Warrior came out, Mad Max had been a movie that only a few select geeks had seen......we had a new guy at my school who moved to our town from Colorado...he was into science fiction and had attended actual Science Fiction conventions before they were cool and billions dollar movie and video game industry events........he saw Mad Max and used to tell us about it.......we couldn't see it because....as old timers know....if a movie left the theater...it was gone....no DVD, no Blue Ray, no cable......

Forum List

Back