you are the teacher. what do you do?

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
it is the first day of first grade and in walks little johnny in a girls school uniform and a bow in his hair.

1. it is early, and johnny is behaving himself. ignore this and hope it goes away?.
2. maybe a note to the parents? schedule a parent/teacher conference?
3. send him to the office . dress code violation?
4. call the cops. maybe they can get him into protective custody before the bullies kill him?
5. other

it is the first day of first grade and in walks little johnny in a girls school uniform and a bow in his hair.

1. it is early, and johnny is behaving himself. ignore this and hope it goes away?.
4. call the cops. maybe they can get him into protective custody before the bullies kill him?
5. other
First grade? Note to the parents.

First grade? Note to the parents.
right after i roll my eyes and consider new career choices? yes.

there are a few things that can go very wrong at the conference, but at the very least the teacher has to know what she is dealing with, parent wise.

5. other
Considering the number children of who go to their first day of first grade each year, how many times do you think that scenario happens?

5. other
None of the above. None of my business.

Considering the number children of who go to their first day of first grade each year, how many times do you think that scenario happens?
i guess that number to be high enough to trigger a full blown hysteria amongst our esteemed colleagues so ...... it has never happened but what if?

That's an asinine argument.

How many times did George Floyd die resisting arrest? But that one incident was enough for your party to lead an insurrection against democracy.

I have to agree on this. There is no biological basis for "girls clothes," and "boy clothes." This isnt' joining the girl's shot put squad, or showering next to girls so your erection splashes water on them.

I would be concerned about this kid being bullied, but I would start the day with a firm, but non-specific warning that bullying of any kind won't be tolerated.

It will be, but I'd bluff anyway.

absolutely my inclination
I have to agree on this. There is no biological basis for "girls clothes," and "boy clothes." This isnt' joining the girl's shot put squad, or showering next to girls so your erection splashes water on them.

I would be concerned about this kid being bullied, but I would start the day with a firm, but non-specific warning that bullying of any kind won't be tolerated.

It will be, but I'd bluff anyway.
i like that approach. surely the founders with their powdered wigs and panty hose would be welcome at the library for drag queen hour.

a caution to bullies is a nice touch.

i guess that number to be high enough to trigger a full blown hysteria amongst our esteemed colleagues so ...... it has never happened but what if?
Just another theory of what might happen without any proof that it ever actually happened. If nothing else, those MAGA cult members are consistent.

That's an asinine argument.

How many times did George Floyd die resisting arrest? But that one incident was enough for your party to lead an insurrection against democracy.
Fair enough. How about listing all the times your scenario has happened over the last few years.

5. other
What business is it of the teachers?

Fair enough. How about listing all the times your scenario has happened over the last few years.
I don't know that this specific thing in the OP has ever happened.

But the movement to transgenderize children has led to thousands of kids being convinced that they are the opposite gender of their biological sex, and encouraged to dress this way.

There are documentaries singing the praises of parent who do this for their kids, and laws and policies are being passed to allow such children to violate norms of fairness and privacy for females.

So, it's an issue.

5. other

Children in first grade are usually 6-7 years old. Why would you assume that the parents didn't know since they took Johnny to the bus stop or dropped him off at school?

WW

If little Johnny is obviously a boy you have a lot more on your plate as a teacher in defending this kid from other students. The school nurse and the school psychologist and possibly the social service authorities might consider a charge of parental abuse.

But the movement to transgenderize children has led to thousands of kids being convinced that they are the opposite gender of their biological sex, and encouraged to dress this way.

There are documentaries singing the praises of parent who do this for their kids, and laws and policies are being passed to allow such children to violate norms of fairness and privacy for females.

So, it's an issue.
Think about what you just wrote. There is no reason to believe what is depicted in the OP has ever happened, but it is posted as if it were a real issue, and you are happy to complain about a non-existent issue. Isn't that the definition of a conspiracy theory? You are a repeated victim of countless conspiracy theories, yet you are totally unaware of how your anger and ego are being manipulated. Damn, you're dumb.

Think about what you just wrote. There is no reason to believe what is depicted in the OP has ever happened,
No, that is not what I just wrote. I wrote that I don't know that this specific thing in the OP has ever happened.

See, it's right here:

but it is posted as if it were a real issue, and you are happy to complain about a non-existent issue.
It is a real issue, as I went on to explain:

So, it's an issue.
Isn't that the definition of a conspiracy theory? You are a repeated victim of countless conspiracy theories, yet you are totally unaware of how your anger and ego are being manipulated. Damn, you're dumb.
You cannot even comprehend what you read, and you call me dumb.

That school boards, the LGBT community, and various athletic organizations are working together to promote biological males in women and girl's sports is not a conspiracy theory, it is a fact. That some parents are encouraging their boys to dress like girls is not a conspiracy theory, it is a fact.

I have no idea whether the OP was asking a hypothetical or a factual question, but I do know that similar stories have and likely will keep on happening.

Learn to read, Shit for Brains.

No, that is not what I just wrote. I wrote that I don't know that this specific thing in the OP has ever happened.

See, it's right here:

It is a real issue, as I went on to explain:

You cannot even comprehend what you read, and you call me dumb.

That school boards, the LGBT community, and various athletic organizations are working together to promote biological males in women and girl's sports is not a conspiracy theory, it is a fact. That some parents are encouraging their boys to dress like girls is not a conspiracy theory, it is a fact.

I have no idea whether the OP was asking a hypothetical or a factual question, but I do know that similar stories have and likely will keep on happening.

Learn to read, Shit for Brains.
Yet you are willing to whine about something with no rational reason to believe it ever has or will happen. Typical MAGA cult member. I wonder what they will make up to stir you up tomorrow.

Forum List

Back