Best looking women come from which region?

There are beautiful women all over the globe. To suggest that one region is responsible for the for the majority of beautiful women is idiotic.

Not to mention the fact that what is beautiful to one may be offensively ugly to another... to put it another way, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

That being said, Gal Gadot is criminally beautiful... woof...
And very personable. Her beauty shines both from within and without.

Whatever region that has an abundance of Black women or women that have a large amount of Black ancestry. Nothing on earth like a melinated queen. Its like having a religious experience.

nubian-princess-beautiful-black-woman.jpg

beautiful-black-women-pics-1.jpg

tumblr_ouesbcuPxC1wq172yo1_540.jpg

2d8376b79abb028174043531e7014f06.jpg

Meagan-Good.jpg
Only reason they look like that is due to the white in 'em.

I'd say somewhere in Eastern Europe, probably the Baltic region.

But, I'm sure many others have different opinions?

You would be wrong. Gorgeous women come from all over the planet. You need to get out more.

Not at proportionate levels, however.

Oh, that is untrue. I have traveled all over the world multiple times. The Baltic region isn't special compared to anywhere else. If you want to know the truth, the highest rate of pretty women to plain to ugly was Iceland. I never saw an ugly Icelandic woman. Ever.

LOL, So, why can't I find this many beautiful women together in a group that are "American" as this Estonian band Vanilla Ninja displays?

Vanilla-Ninja-vanilla-ninja-13294051-1600-1200.jpg

You would be wrong. Gorgeous women come from all over the planet. You need to get out more.

Oh, that is untrue. I have traveled all over the world multiple times. The Baltic region isn't special compared to anywhere else. If you want to know the truth, the highest rate of pretty women to plain to ugly was Iceland. I never saw an ugly Icelandic woman. Ever.

LOL, So, why can't I find this many beautiful women together in a group that are "American" as this Estonian band Vanilla Ninja displays?

What was that you said?

ua2kteflwk01plhupabt.jpg

What was that you said?

ua2kteflwk01plhupabt.jpg

Those are picked for their beauty, as opposed to girls going into a band for their musical skills.

What was that you said?

ua2kteflwk01plhupabt.jpg

Those are picked for their beauty, as opposed to girls going into a band for their musical skills.
Theyre picked for talent. Just being pretty isn't enough.

Well, I"ve made My point.

Beauty, in abundance, can be found anywhere on the planet with the possible exception of the US northeast.

Ha!

Laterz doooood.

Almost all almost attractive Black women have overt masculine features.
The few who don’t are really hot.

Blonde is not equal to beautiful.
They’re kinda pretty but not knockouts.

Probably because you didn't bother to try, and you're not very smart so can't do a good search anyway.

maxresdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back