Best Job Ever

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Wouldn't you love to have a job where it didn't matter how often you screwed up; where you could be wrong 90% of the time and still collect a paycheck?

Well I have it for you.

If you want a career where screw ups don't matter be a meteorologist.

We've had predictions of up to a foot of snow for the past 3 days now so yesterday I put the plow back on the truck and when I woke up this morning there was not even an inch of snow on the ground.

What is it with these idiots that can't get a 24 hour weather forecast correct?

Sigh ....

I've had better commutes to work, I've had worse. Stupid New England weather and the meteorologists who predict it. I had to get a shovel out of storage and that was painful enough. Can't imagine putting a plow back on my truck, if I had one.

Just when there was only a pile or two of hard frozen snow left on my lawn to melt ... I wake to three inches of heavy wet snow all over the frigin' place. Thankfully, it wasn't the foot they had forecasted!

Got spring?

Wouldn't you love to have a job where it didn't matter how often you screwed up; where you could be wrong 90% of the time and still collect a paycheck?

Well I have it for you.

If you want a career where screw ups don't matter be a meteorologist.

We've had predictions of up to a foot of snow for the past 3 days now so yesterday I put the plow back on the truck and when I woke up this morning there was not even an inch of snow on the ground.

What is it with these idiots that can't get a 24 hour weather forecast correct?

A job which is even less demanding when it comes to accuracy in prognostication?

Economist
Or...how about a job where one's prognostications can not only be wrong, but one where being wrong will insure that you clients go broke AND the government will give your organization enogh money so you will get a multimillion dollar bonus?

Bankster

We had some a couple of days ago but the temps are going to get back up into the 50s now.

Take heart, it will be gone soon.

Sigh ....

I've had better commutes to work, I've had worse. Stupid New England weather and the meteorologists who predict it. I had to get a shovel out of storage and that was painful enough. Can't imagine putting a plow back on my truck, if I had one.

Just when there was only a pile or two of hard frozen snow left on my lawn to melt ... I wake to three inches of heavy wet snow all over the frigin' place. Thankfully, it wasn't the foot they had forecasted!

Got spring?

Let's rub noses and pretend we are Eskimos!!!!:lol:

Forum List

Back