What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Election Moments of 2016

Old Yeller

Gold Member
Reaction score
Now for the one where Low Energy Jeb gets beat up 42-3 off the end of the stage (to the Kiddee debate table, with Lindsey and Carly) LOL!

EDIT: I have got to stop. I know most do not open the videos. I don't know about "eating bandwith" or whatever I heard complaints about music videos. They work OK on a PC?

But if you dig into it, you will find.......TRUMPS top 10 best debate summary.

My favorite(s):
Kasich was on board of Lehman Brothers (almost took us all down), Fiorina at Lucent (another disaster)......Trump was a Master Debater! go ahead make your leftist puns.

Last edited:

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Reaction score
The thing is butthurt Crooked Hillary supporters still cannot accept the fact The Donald won the election! It is some kind of mental disorder!

Old Yeller

Gold Member
Reaction score
I was a laid-off victim of ObammyCare and my own bad choices. I was home in a dirty T-Shirt and old Underwear when Trump came down that Golden Escalator. I wondered "who is that hot chick" up front? What is this?

Wall? what Wall? They are bringing drugs, some are rapist. I began to sit up from my own filth and food droppings. I gasped for air. I felt light headed from Clintonitis. I need another Bud......pronto....rapido. I was delirious.

I began to listen. I was the first on this site to post the words "President Trump" I believe to well-known poster Tryrone? Prove me wrong! I began to breath........I felt some hope. The TV told me ..........no way. You are an idiot. I kept listening......I heard a lot. I hand-carrried my little one-man Absentee Ballot to the box, can't trust the Mail. I saw others too. I said WTH?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List