Best Election Moments of 2016

Now for the one where Low Energy Jeb gets beat up 42-3 off the end of the stage (to the Kiddee debate table, with Lindsey and Carly) LOL!

EDIT: I have got to stop. I know most do not open the videos. I don't know about "eating bandwith" or whatever I heard complaints about music videos. They work OK on a PC?

But if you dig into it, you will find.......TRUMPS top 10 best debate summary.

My favorite(s):
Kasich was on board of Lehman Brothers (almost took us all down), Fiorina at Lucent (another disaster)......Trump was a Master Debater! go ahead make your leftist puns.

Last edited:
The thing is butthurt Crooked Hillary supporters still cannot accept the fact The Donald won the election! It is some kind of mental disorder!

I was a laid-off victim of ObammyCare and my own bad choices. I was home in a dirty T-Shirt and old Underwear when Trump came down that Golden Escalator. I wondered "who is that hot chick" up front? What is this?

Wall? what Wall? They are bringing drugs, some are rapist. I began to sit up from my own filth and food droppings. I gasped for air. I felt light headed from Clintonitis. I need another Bud......pronto....rapido. I was delirious.

I began to listen. I was the first on this site to post the words "President Trump" I believe to well-known poster Tryrone? Prove me wrong! I began to breath........I felt some hope. The TV told me ..........no way. You are an idiot. I kept listening......I heard a lot. I hand-carrried my little one-man Absentee Ballot to the box, can't trust the Mail. I saw others too. I said WTH?

Forum List

Back