Best and Worst Presidents of My Lifetime. Mashmont Rates Them.

And the present economy is what?

Huh? Lol
The right complained when gas prices were too high then later complained when Biden brought them down. Now you support Russia and and complain when Biden doesn’t. You even complain about fair elections.

The right complained when gas prices were too high then later complained when Biden brought them down. Now you support Russia and and complain when Biden doesn’t. You even complain about fair elections.

I don't support Russia you comical clown.

Do you just sit there typing nonsense?

The Great Trump economy was a lie. Trump and F0X called it the greatest economy in history, and it was. The problem was that it was the Great 0bama Economy, until Trump broke it and brought crashing down.

Record farm bankruptcies in 2018 and 2019 - before covid. These were mostly small, family owned farms. The kinds of people who live on the land and don't poison the land with cancer causing chemicals, for higher yields and profits.

The trade deficit in manufactured goods, which Trump promised to wipe out, increased from $735 billion in 2016 under 0bama, to $845 billion in 2019 under Trump - before covid:

Please note that the trade deficit in 2008 was $810 billion, so 0bama REDUCED the trade deficit during his time in office. Trump increased it.

Then there's the out of control deficits.

Every economic number you looked at showed that the economy was in trouble under Trump.
Again, the deficit is a red herring when tax increases supposedly close the deficit. Anybody who believes high taxes are beneficial to an economy doesn't know economics.

Fabricated "Golden Showers"????? Michael Cohen wrote in his book that Trump paid Vegas hookers for "Golden Showers". He was there.

As for the Steele Dossier making that up, it's a really fucking weird thing to make up about someone, dontcha think??? Most guys have a foot fetish, or want threesomes, but Trump likes sick creepy stuff. 0f all of the sexual shit you could make up about someone, this is way down the list of where most people's minds go.
This is utter nonsense. The dossier was a proven pack of lies. Don't lower yourself by promoting it.

Much better than it was under Trump. Can you spell recession ? We have 3.4% unemployment.
DJIA January 20, 2021: 31,191
DJIA March 20, 2023: 31,861

Yeah, the Alzheimer's Patient is doing a bang-up job.

I used to think some Republicans couldn't be in on the scam. Then I saw Boehner and Ryan cave to the Democrats time and time again while holding a pair of aces, as on the various debt ceiling showdowns or repealing 0bamacare. They both talked a great game, but in the end were moderates who went along with the left.
Yup. And John McCain was another. He's so obviously gave the election to Obama in the end and I think Mitt Romney did too in 2012. I think 8 years of Obama was all planned very carefully way back when he still held a seat in Illinois. There was an event there involving Jerry Ryan the actress who played seven of nine on Star Trek Voyager. She was married to the guy who was competing for the same seat as Obama. Shortly before that state election she suddenly accused her husband of all kinds of weird sexual deviency which cost him the seat. Obama got the seat and that springboarded him into the primaries. Probably wouldn't have happened if not for her. What's interesting is that Jerry Ryan is the daughter of a high-ranking Air Force officer. Andrew interestingly enough Jodie Foster who Ronald Reagan would be assassin was supposedly doing it all for.....was also a graduate of Yale and the daughter of a high-ranking military officer. An elder Bush was also a Yale graduate and skull & bones initiate. This right which is dominated by the left obviously was planned in many stages involving politicians on both sides of the tracks plus people in Hollywood and beyond. People who know how to swing in high circles and influence public opinion and perception. I'm thinking Jerry Ryan may have married Jack Ryan as part of a completely organized operation to pave the way for Obama into the presidency.

DJIA January 20, 2021: 31,191
DJIA March 20, 2023: 31,861

Yeah, the Alzheimer's Patient is doing a bang-up job.
Ha ha
Here is a fact and what determines volatility of stock market investments illiterate . Geesus, all you do is rate stock market performance on a comparison of single day values ?
READ this and weep stock market illiterate.
-The eight largest single-day net drops in the Dow Jones Industrial Average have indeed occurred under the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump.
AGAIN, READ IT.
The eight largest single-day net drops in the Dow Jones Industrial Average have indeed occurred under the administration of U.S. President Donald Trump.-

I go back to Eisenhower

1. Ike
2. Obama
3. Reagan
4. LBJ
5. JFK
6. Clinton
7. Bush 41
8. Nixon
9. Ford
10. Carter
11. Bush 43
12. Trump

I will withhold ranking Biden until he has completed a term.
Right now, I would tentatively put him around Bush 41
I’d love to know what metrics were used in this determination..

If it’s on the economy and recessions, democrats win hands down.
If it’s on that then trump couldn’t be last.. it would have to be because Trump hurt his/your widdle feewings

Last edited:
Sorry Skippy

Your “evidence” is just conspiracy fantasy

So apparently you believe that Oswald, a Marine radar technician with security clearances, taught by the Marines to speak Russian, who lived in Russia and returned to the U.S. without being arrested, just was in a mood and decided to murder the President of the U.S., whose motorcade happened to be passing in front of his work place.

That the Secret Service had good reason to choose Elm St. for the parade route as opposed to staying on Main St. - despite the fact that Main St. goes straight thru Dealey Plaza and would have allowed the President's car to maintain speed, while Elm St. required them to slow the car down to a near stop in order to make 2 radical turns.

That after the assassination Oswald displayed super-human feats of speed multiple times. That Oswald tried hiding from authorities by forcing his way into a movie theatre at gun point.

That a mafia pimp was so distraught over Jacky Kennedy, that he murdered a Presidential assassin in the middle of a police station and on live T.V., knowing that his own life would be ruined and he would spend the rest of it in prison.

Hmmm...

Today we're having a very special 2 for 1 sale just for you! Yes, now you can own not one but both of these fine structures! Both are yours for one low, low price!

Brooklyn_Bridge_Manhattan.jpg

181002113456-01-golden-gate-bridge-restricted.jpg

So apparently you believe that Oswald, a Marine radar technician with security clearances, taught by the Marines to speak Russian, who lived in Russia and returned to the U.S. without being arrested, just was in a mood and decided to murder the President of the U.S., whose motorcade happened to be passing in front of his work place.

That the Secret Service had good reason to choose Elm St. for the parade route as opposed to staying on Main St. - despite the fact that Main St. goes straight thru Dealey Plaza and would have allowed the President's car to maintain speed, while Elm St. required them to slow the car down to a near stop in order to make 2 radical turns.

That after the assassination Oswald displayed super-human feats of speed multiple times. That Oswald tried hiding from authorities by forcing his way into a movie theatre at gun point.

That a mafia pimp was so distraught over Jacky Kennedy, that he murdered a Presidential assassin in the middle of a police station and on live T.V., knowing that his own life would be ruined and he would spend the rest of it in prison.

Hmmm...

Today we're having a very special 2 for 1 sale just for you! Yes, now you can own not one but both of these fine structures! Both are yours for one low, low price!

Brooklyn_Bridge_Manhattan.jpg

181002113456-01-golden-gate-bridge-restricted.jpg
Basically, yes

Oswald was a loser with delusions of grandeur. He went to Russia expecting to be treated as a hero. Instead, they ignored him and gave him a menial job.

JFK wasn’t his first assassination attempt. He used the same rifle to try to kill Gen Walker. He failed
JFK just fell into his lap

Basically, yes

Oswald was a loser with delusions of grandeur. He went to Russia expecting to be treated as a hero. Instead, they ignored him and gave him a menial job.

JFK wasn’t his first assassination attempt. He used the same rifle to try to kill Gen Walker. He failed
JFK just fell into his lap

You know that it's illegal for people with security clearances to travel to countries on the State Department's forbidden list right?

Oswald should have been arrested when he returned to the U.S., but wasn't. He should have at least been debriefed, but wasn't.

Do you really believe that the U.S. marines sent their people to Russian language school just to improve cultural ties?

You may sing Kum-Bye-Ya on your new bridges now!

You know that it's illegal for people with security clearances to travel to countries on the State Department's forbidden list right?

Oswald should have been arrested when he returned to the U.S., but wasn't. He should have at least been debriefed, but wasn't.

Do you really believe that the U.S. marines sent their people to Russian language school just to improve cultural ties?

You may sing Kum-Bye-Ya on your new bridges now!
I had a Secret Clearance for 40 years
Know what they do if you have unauthorized foreign travel?
They pull your clearance

Oswald was no longer a Marine. He was no hot shot

I had a Secret Clearance for 40 years
Know what they do if you have unauthorized foreign travel?
They pull your clearance

Oswald was no longer a Marine. He was no hot shot

So you're saying that security clearances have an end of life? You can blab all you want to anyone you want once it's over?

It was my understanding that anyone that traveled to a foreign country would be dealt with severely. Were they just trying to intimidated me?

I remember signing papers that made these things abundantly clear. Traveling to a forbidden country was a permanent ban.

Ha ha
At some point you have to stop making up shit. The slugs found that assassinated JFK were all from one rifle. They matched the rifle with Oswald’s prints all over it. Now, that’s just part of the obvious physical evidence. Matching prints and ballistics matching is easy shit. It’s not rocket science.
Now, you can continue making up shit.

I'm sure that's what the Warren Report said.

The only thing that the Warren Report ever accomplished was getting Jerry Ford to the Presidency.

Forum List

Back