Bernie: We don't talk about it very much, but there is more income & wealth inequality than at any time in America in the last 100 years

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
CEOs and large corporations make over 350 times more than their average workers...Meanwhile, working families are struggling...i could give stats all day about how unfair the gap between the rich and the poor is

FPHioP_X0AECAf1

Yes, the elites pay themselves outrageous sums and the only complaint you will hear is when it involves a guy named Hunter Biden.

• Banned
Humanitarian disaster and consumer pain are being turned into Wall Street profits in real time

Yes, the elites pay themselves outrageous sums and the only complaint you will hear is when it involves a guy named Hunter Biden.

Right, you totally never complained about Donald Trump's hotels.

LOL!

Don't you have some lefty billionaire dick to suck somewhere? You're late...

Drug kingpins make outrageous incomes as well, but no one seems to care. I wonder why that is? (Visualize 'scratching head' emoji.)

The rich are smarter than most realize. According to those such as Bernie the rich are able to hide their money by buying certain assets that enable them to avoid taxes. What is interesting is that they while they legitimately purchase these assets they actually don't pay for them. They have found a way to "have their cake and eat it too". Break me off a piece of that. ;)

CEOs and large corporations make over 350 times more than their average workers...Meanwhile, working families are struggling...i could give stats all day about how unfair the gap between the rich and the poor is

FPHioP_X0AECAf1

A Leftard coveting what others have earned?
What’s Bernie say about Putin paying Bill Clinton half a million for a one hour speech? Bernie has three homes and millions are living on the street. What’s Bernie’s take?

Hunter isn't qualified to sweep floors---------anyone hiring him is doing so to get access to joes political office.

I doubt the 351 number, but i guarantee they made a bunch. And thats because of the federal state and local governments shutting down their competition.
The govt should NOT be picking winners and losers. The market is supposed to do that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back