Bernie Supporters: Are you really going to vote for Bloomberg?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
As I have stated before, I have more respect for Bernie supporters than the rest of the Democratic Party. At least they believe in something, as opposed to being solely consumed with TDS.

However the DNC has decided that Bernie will not be the Party's nominee, and the delay in reporting the Iowa caucus results seems suspicious. Are Bernie supporters going to accept this outcome once again, or they going to tell that corrupt group to go to hell?

As I have stated before, I have more respect for Bernie supporters than the rest of the Democratic Party. At least they believe in something, as opposed to being solely consumed with TDS.

However the DNC has decided that Bernie will not be the Party's nominee, and the delay in reporting the Iowa caucus results seems suspicious. Are Bernie supporters going to accept this outcome once again, or they going to tell that corrupt group to go to hell?
No other candidate will ever support Bernie's medicare or college plans. But ironically neither Bernies nor Bloombergs civil rights records should appeal much to blacks.

Jesus....

How many threads must start here where a Trumpster to slag off a candidate in Democratic candidate... Has it got so bad in GOP and the stench got so highthat you can't look in that direction anymore. GOP is a bunch of sheep being led by a corrupt incompetent traitor.

Every candidate in the Dem Race has better in integrity and honesty than the whole GOP. Refusal to listen to witnesses was the simple proof...

The present GOP party will go down a shit stain on US History. GOP as a tribe might win the short term battles but when the dust settles, people will see this as the Senate failure to perform their duty to conduct a trial.

Jesus....

How many threads must start here where a Trumpster to slag off a candidate in Democratic candidate... Has it got so bad in GOP and the stench got so highthat you can't look in that direction anymore. GOP is a bunch of sheep being led by a corrupt incompetent traitor.

Every candidate in the Dem Race has better in integrity and honesty than the whole GOP. Refusal to listen to witnesses was the simple proof...

The present GOP party will go down a shit stain on US History. GOP as a tribe might win the short term battles but when the dust settles, people will see this as the Senate failure to perform their duty to conduct a trial.

All the witness testimony was included in the Prosecutions Case
Do you know how trials work?

Jesus....

The candidates might have integrity but it's clearly obvious that the DNC does not.

Bernie supporters = peace, man

Bloomberg supporters = war to help Israel, man

But, Bernie supporters have their hands out, and Bloomberg has cash to put in those hands.....

We'll see how "pure" Bernie supporters really are when cash is waved at them....

Jesus....

The candidates might have integrity but it's clearly obvious that the DNC does not.

I laugh.

But, Bernie supporters have their hands out, and Bloomberg has cash to put in those hands.....

We'll see how "pure" Bernie supporters really are when cash is waved at them....

Probably as pure as Bernie was when cash was waved at him.

Bernie nor his supporters have never taken money from those like Bloomberg. Talk about not being honest.......

Bernie nor his supporters have never taken money from those like Bloomberg

Bloomberg was 100% for Hillary and DWS and 0% for Bernie, despite being left wing himself.

But Bloomberg wasn't waving cash at Bernie supporters in 2016.

He will now....

I dont. They follow a fraud who isnt even a democrat. I'm enjoying how he and his supporters are getting screwed over. Bernie earned it

I have ZERO respect for Bernie supporters- they're the stupidest people on the planet. Anyone that supports Bernie is a jackass.

Your average Bernout supporter would give in for a sack of weed or a Grande Latte.

Jesus....

All the witness testimony was included in the Prosecutions Case
Do you know how trials work?

No it wasn't and you can claim they listened to some witnesses but them all and not the significant ones...

But don'r worry... SC will allow Congress to call them again and then there will be new evidence and thus a fresh impeachment (maybe)for the Senate to again refuse to investigate.

Senate didn't perform there duty so Congress will and the stench will be awful...

Jesus....

:trolls:

Forum List

Back