Bernie Says He’d Be Open To Supporting Manchin, Sinema Primary Challenge

I honestly don't know why he and Sinema haven't already done that. The Democrats clearly don't want them and they aren't Trumpy enough for the Republicans.

Manchin's family has long been a Democrat thing here in WV. Also Joe will be 78 come the next election and I don't think he really cares if he wins another term or not.

No Democrat in West Virginia would want Sanders endorsement... Talk about the kiss of death...

If Sanders REALLY wants to fuck Manchin over... Sanders should endorse HIM.

Q: "If this is a critical moment for democracy and a moral moment, would you support efforts to primary Sens. Manchin and Sinema?"

Schumer's answer: "I'm not getting into the politics. This is a substantive serious issue"

you wouldn't expect a politician to "get into the politics"

playing it safe never got anyone anywhere in the political world, true progress occurs only when people have courage

Yes. Wonderful idea. Get rid of 2 centrists in your party and replace them with 2 people of the other party. That will get Bernie..... well I don't know how that is going to help him push his agenda but it sure would make him feel better.....

Pelosi on House Dems criticizing Manchin and Sinema: "I have discouraged people from making comments about them," saying that they "have to be respectful."

She added, "I don't think there's any upside in Democrats criticizing Democrats."

Forum List

Back