Bernie Sanders wants the working class voters back

I prefer censorship over hunger. Many do, I guess but that does not mean it is an ideality.
Thats typically what losers say.
I guess it is what people say who have to actually care for their livelihood.
I have to care for mine.
Learn how to wipe your own ass, and you wont want the govt leading you on strings anymore.
Your boss leading your strings is better? Rethink. What workers actually want is less work. Let it be 6 or 4 hours a day. The govt can protect us from fat cat exploitation.
He pays me to do a job and i love it. I CHOSE this job. That isnt comparable to the govt censoring me or eroding on my natural and human rights.
God you are pathetic. All statists are.
You have to choose a job. For most, the "choice" is just a vital necessity. Temporary contracts, obnoxious boss and employees, boring or exhausting work. Low wage. All but fun.
Hey we are different. I prefer freedom. You prefer slavery.
Good day, dipshit.
You call it freedom because you are a slave by choice. Nice day, slave.

How do we avoid future authoritarians? Winning back the working class is key | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

“A segment of working-class people in our country still believes Donald Trump defends their interests. We must win them over”

“Democrats must show, in word and deed, how fraudulent the Republican party is when it claims to be the party of working families.”

Sanders is a typical despicable demagogue Democrat Politician.
He uses hate and envy as his class warfare weapons.
It is shocking that there are actually people who trust and admire this cretin.
How can the Democratic Party convince the people who they hate to vote for them?
How can they take back calling working class people names like “nazi, white supremacist, uneducated, deplorable, zenophobic, islamophobic......”.
How can anyone trust the Democrats after their daily avalanche of lies, censorship, corruption and propaganda?
They Can't
Left Wing economics enslaves workers.
Middle Class people do not want to be the Corrupt Democratic Party's serfs.
Everyone is not as dumb and useless as the average Dem Voter.
The Democratic Party is totally dishonest and corrupt.

The biggest scam the GOP ever pulled off was getting stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

And they are still doing it.
Left Wing economics doesn't lift the poor, it enslaves the middle class.

How do we avoid future authoritarians? Winning back the working class is key | US elections 2020 | The Guardian

“A segment of working-class people in our country still believes Donald Trump defends their interests. We must win them over”

“Democrats must show, in word and deed, how fraudulent the Republican party is when it claims to be the party of working families.”

How can the Democratic Party convince the people who they hate to vote for them?
How can they take back calling working class people names like “nazi, white supremacist, uneducated, deplorable, zenophobic, islamophobic......”.
How can anyone trust the Democrats after their daily avalanche of lies, censorship, corruption and propaganda?
They Can't

The biggest scam the GOP ever pulled off was getting stupid white people to vote against their own economic interests.

An even bigger scam was getting a paid CHICOM asset elected to the US Presidency, one running under the guise of being a "Democrat."

They Can't

You know how we managed to do that, Joey? We gave them jobs. You know what you on the left gave them? Unemployment checks and food stamps! Guess what...it turns out that "working class" people actually like to work! Who knew!

At least Crazy Bernie understands the problem the Dems have. His solutions are all wrong, but he is sharp enough to recognize that demonizing the "Evil Honky" and calling them "Deplorable Chumps clinging to their firearms and Holy Bibles" is no way to win friends.

Traditional D's are trying to import enough people from Shithole nations to overwhelm America demographically. Sanders recognizes this as a fool's errand.

Your choice is McDonalds or Burger King, Coke or Pepsi.
What if I prefer what-a-burger? Dr Pepper, or Root Beer or Delaware Punch- maybe James Coney Island- you have balls enough to force me to choose what you feel is what I should want?

I prefer censorship over hunger. Many do, I guess but that does not mean it is an ideality.
Thats typically what losers say.
I guess it is what people say who have to actually care for their livelihood.
I have to care for mine.
Learn how to wipe your own ass, and you wont want the govt leading you on strings anymore.
Your boss playing your strings is better? Rethink. What workers actually want is less work. Let it be 6 or 4 hours a day. The govt can protect us from fat cat exploitation.

Sure, government exploitation sounds so much better.

to what hunger do you refer, capt. Blei? I have seen the very worst of the
products of child neglect in the USA ----working in inner-city hospitals. The
ONLY times I saw hungry children was from the homes of substance abusers---
very serious substance abusers. There is no hunger in the USA despite the
present spate of moronic propaganda. Right now ANYONE can get abundant
food at freebie "give-out" stations. I am a non-descript person---when I shop in
super-markets, I am OFTEN offered ----"you can use my food-stamp card and give
me a little bit of cash" Long lines of people in TIP-TOP shiny cars-----for freebie
Turkeys and all the rest does not signify HUNGER----it signifies that it is really
nice to get free stuff. Just where are those "food-insecure" crowds?

They Can't

They do it by turning them against immigrants and minorities and convincing them that they are America’s problem.
Throw in guns, abortion and gays and you get voters to vote against their best interests

Why and how do you people still feel compelled to ignore the notion that not all immigrants honor US Law and Immigration process? You insist that this translates to being against all immigrants which is a fallacy.

to what hunger do you refer, capt. Blei? I have seen the very worst of the
products of child neglect in the USA ----working in inner-city hospitals. The
ONLY times I saw hungry children was from the homes of substance abusers---
very serious substance abusers. There is no hunger in the USA despite the
present spate of moronic propaganda. Right now ANYONE can get abundant
food at freebie "give-out" stations. I am a non-descript person---when I shop in
super-markets, I am OFTEN offered ----"you can use my food-stamp card and give
me a little bit of cash" Long lines of people in TIP-TOP shiny cars-----for freebie
Turkeys and all the rest does not signify HUNGER----it signifies that it is really
nice to get free stuff. Just where are those "food-insecure" crowds?
Why would working people have to go to the food bank, then? Isn´t that mad? I just read about the second bill of rights. What about that?

What working class wants.....

- low unemployment / more jobs
- keep more of their paycheck
- low prices at the fuel pump

Bernie and his party had better readjust their priorities.
You forgot their biggest demand, Medicare For All.

all immigrants honor US Law
Many citizens don't either- I ran a Stop Sign yesterday- I'll break the Speed Limit today- there are so many fed laws on the books they can't be counted and it's estimated EVERY adult breaks at least 3 PER DAY-

Laws restrict Liberty, which inherent to ALL men- it's referred to as UNalienable Rights- INalienable rights are Grants and Privileges afforded US inhabitants-

Why would I care for our dictate your drink? It was just an example that choices are limited.
You made a statement- back it up or STFU, idiot- I don't need, or want examples- I repeat, what if I want what-a-burger, or Dr Pepper- "I" make the choice, not some pin head Empty Suit who believes (feels) it is an omnipotent, including you, an obvious acolyte of the church of godvernment-

Forum List

Back