Bernie Sanders.....Can you smell the burn ???

He’s too old. Next. Kampala, booker or cortez

I thought Beto was the lefts hero!
One of them. We have a few good options. We are weighing them
Other than maybe Tulsi, Bernie is the best choice. Nearly all the candidates are corporatist warmongers. Bernie and Tulsi aren’t, which is why the MSM is slandering them.
Neither of them is going to be able to share a stage with Trump without being completely overpowered.

GREAT AGAIN: Weekly jobless claims are lowest since 1969.
Or they could make Trump look stupid and lose it. I can't wait to see it.

Trump didn't beat Hillary in the debates. It's amazing she didn't trounce him. She thought he was hanging himself. Who knew it didn't matter what he said or did for so many Americans. He seemed like an outsider and said all the right things. Well most of what he said he didn't do and/or he lied. They'll get to call him on all that. They better do a good job.

Trump is a horrible human being. We need the best candidate who will be able to exploit that the most.

What did Trump lie about? Everything he said in his campaign he has done or is trying to do in two years. He has six years left to implement the rest.

Bernie has lost it. That terrorist support may fly in NYC, L.A., Seattle, San Fran, and even Boston, but there will be a backlash everywhere else.

It sounds to me like he was cornered.

The Democrats realize that by becoming the anti-white party, they will lose more and more of that voting block as more whites wise up. Those voters need to be replaced by other people. So now they have this push to allow kids who know nothing about politics or have any real adult experiences in life to vote. That way their liberal teachers can tell them to vote Democrat. And they want criminals to vote because there are not many conservatives or Republicans in prison. Prisons are mostly loaded with Democrat kind of people. Foreigners? I don't have to explain that one.

Bernie is smart enough to know when he was being put in a bad position. So the best thing he could think of at the last minute is to be honest in how he feels. Yes, he wants terrorists, murderers, child molesters, drug pushers to all vote for Democrats.
Most of White America is post-racial, but, with the racism the Democrat Party is showing toward post-racial America we have to protect our interests to be treated as equally as anyone else.

I agree, but the Democrats are making us racial again, and solely demonizing Whites.

We are One People,
With One Law,
Applied without Favoritism.

Jussie Smollet is evidence that Justice is neither blind nor that the law is applied without Favoritism. Our government applies racism against Whites and for Blacks with impunity.
Foxx is a bad apple. Hopefully she will be made an example of.

Other than maybe Tulsi, Bernie is the best choice. Nearly all the candidates are corporatist warmongers. Bernie and Tulsi aren’t, which is why the MSM is slandering them.
Neither of them is going to be able to share a stage with Trump without being completely overpowered.

Trump didn't beat Hillary in the debates. It's amazing she didn't trounce him. She thought he was hanging himself. Who knew it didn't matter what he said or did for so many Americans. He seemed like an outsider and said all the right things. Well most of what he said he didn't do and/or he lied. They'll get to call him on all that. They better do a good job.

Trump is a horrible human being. We need the best candidate who will be able to exploit that the most.

What did Trump lie about? Everything he said in his campaign he has done or is trying to do in two years. He has six years left to implement the rest.
They still can admit the fact that he beat them, therefore, some "evil" or "trickery" is afoot.

We voted for Trump because he is the only guy that will stand up to them.

He’s too old. Next. Kampala, booker or cortez

I couldn't believe you guys ran that fat ugly old crooked drunk. She couldn't consistently even stand up, falling all over the place, eyeballs rolling around in her head like loose marbles, under criminal investigation for espionage, selling the office before she even got it through the Clinton Foundation.

Trump wiped the floor with her. You guys knew she rigged the primaries and cheated to beat Bernie, and you thought she could beat Trump? She spent $10M on the Dossier and couldn't get anyone to print it before the election because no one could substantiate its Russian Disinformation?

Damn, you have to feel like you ran face first into a concrete wall. And then Trump doing an amazing job on the economy to boot? My goodness, what will you do now, try to secure the imprisoned Terrorist Vote?

This could be a very ugly election for you guys!

meaning the burning bullshit that spewed from his communist mouth !! lots of promises with no explanation on how to achieve his anti capitalist dream ! you see folks there is a simple reason Bernie hates capitalism ......he was a lazy deadbeat looser that could not hold a job until until he got into politics ! its no wonder he hates successful business that provide jobs for millions of people , he couldnt even successfully be employed by one much less create and run one !
OTHER PEOPLE’S MOMEY: Bernie Sanders is now telling supporters his average donation is too small.

I couldn't believe you guys ran that fat ugly old crooked drunk. She couldn't consistently even stand up, falling all over the place, eyeballs rolling around in her head like loose marbles, under criminal investigation for espionage, selling the office before she even got it through the Clinton Foundation.

Trump wiped the floor with her. You guys knew she rigged the primaries and cheated to beat Bernie, and you thought she could beat Trump? She spent $10M on the Dossier and couldn't get anyone to print it before the election because no one could substantiate its Russian Disinformation?

Damn, you have to feel like you ran face first into a concrete wall. And then Trump doing an amazing job on the economy to boot? My goodness, what will you do now, try to secure the imprisoned Terrorist Vote?

Thing is the American people know SHE is a crook and entirely owned by the transnational capitalist class. So, we took a shot with Donnie.

Thing is the American people know SHE is a crook and entirely owned by the transnational capitalist class. So, we took a shot with Donnie.
And so far, so good! He is wildly exceeding expectations.

We've already gone over this. Do I have to repeat myself each time one of you asks?

He said people like him would pay more taxes. That lie alone is going to widen the gap between rich and poor and shift the tax burden on us.

and he said he wouldn't cut social security and medicare

Trump Outlines a Significant Social Security Cut in His 2020 Budget -- The Motley Fool

As far as I'm concerned Trump is the most right wing Republican ever. I hoped with his different rhetoric he'd be more moderate but he's a complete right wing toolbag.

I know you love it but most Americans don't. Unfortunately a lot of them didn't believe he was lying when he was. Or a lot of Americans didn't vote. They'll vote in 2020 but it's too late.

Bernie has lost it. That terrorist support may fly in NYC, L.A., Seattle, San Fran, and even Boston, but there will be a backlash everywhere else.

The Democrats realize that by becoming the anti-white party, they will lose more and more of that voting block as more whites wise up. Those voters need to be replaced by other people. So now they have this push to allow kids who know nothing about politics or have any real adult experiences in life to vote. That way their liberal teachers can tell them to vote Democrat. And they want criminals to vote because there are not many conservatives or Republicans in prison. Prisons are mostly loaded with Democrat kind of people. Foreigners? I don't have to explain that one.

Bernie is smart enough to know when he was being put in a bad position. So the best thing he could think of at the last minute is to be honest in how he feels. Yes, he wants terrorists, murderers, child molesters, drug pushers to all vote for Democrats.
Most of White America is post-racial, but, with the racism the Democrat Party is showing toward post-racial America we have to protect our interests to be treated as equally as anyone else.

I agree, but the Democrats are making us racial again, and solely demonizing Whites.

We are One People,
With One Law,

Jussie Smollet is evidence that Justice is neither blind nor that the law is applied without Favoritism. Our government applies racism against Whites and for Blacks with impunity.
Foxx is a bad apple. Hopefully she will be made an example of.

Sadly I think the story is going to quietly go away like it does for most all leftists. The media will make sure of it.

And so far, so good! He is wildly exceeding expectations.

If I was a conservative I'd think he was doing a good job too.

We are One People,
With One Law,

Sure it does

New video appears to show unarmed man with hands up before police fired

We are One People,
With One Law,

Sure it does

So is this supposed to prove something or make a point?

We've already gone over this. Do I have to repeat myself each time one of you asks?

He said people like him would pay more taxes. That lie alone is going to widen the gap between rich and poor and shift the tax burden on us.

Trump Outlines a Significant Social Security Cut in His 2020 Budget -- The Motley Fool

As far as I'm concerned Trump is the most right wing Republican ever. I hoped with his different rhetoric he'd be more moderate but he's a complete right wing toolbag.

I know you love it but most Americans don't. Unfortunately a lot of them didn't believe he was lying when he was. Or a lot of Americans didn't vote. They'll vote in 2020 but it's too late.
All budget bills originate in the House of Representatives. Trump's budget has no force of law.

In 2008, the Social Security Trust fund was sound through 2041

2008 Trustees Report: Section II.A, Highlights

In 2016 that date had moved up to 2034 - and would be accompanied by a sizeable benefit cut as the program, by law, converts to a pay as you go program with benefits matching social security tax payments.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/TR/2016/tr2016.pdf

In just two years, Trump has moved that date back a year to 2035. The peak of the boomers, which is the crisis that has always been on everyone's radar will be in the rear view mirror by 2045.

Over the next 6 years, Trump should pick up 3 more years, and then Pence over the next 8 years will pick up 4 more. That will put us at 2032 with Social Security fully funded until 2042 with 10 years left to pick up another 3 years.

Very Doable!

We are One People,
With One Law,

Sure it does

Yes. Our government applies racism against blacks and for whites with impunity. You'll see when the cops walk.

And good luck being a minority in the courts today. Trump appointed 97% white male conservative judges. I know you love it but I don't. And I bet you won't like the results. After all you are middle class. You'll pay. Hell you already are and you blame Democrats for it.

The middle class is doomed. It's over. You guys won. Sure it'll be better if we have a Democratic government but in the courts the rich and powerful will win every time.

Even if Democrats win, Trump has them beat on the courts

I wouldn't be surprised if they overturned roe v wade. Actually I would be surprised because I don't think Republicans want to ban abortion. Think about all the low lifes who would be on welfare right now if it weren't for abortion. Abortion is a political football.

All budget bills originate in the House of Representatives. Trump's budget has no force of law.

In 2008, the Social Security Trust fund was sound through 2041

2008 Trustees Report: Section II.A, Highlights

In 2016 that date had moved up to 2034 - and would be accompanied by a sizeable benefit cut as the program, by law, converts to a pay as you go program with benefits matching social security tax payments.

https://www.ssa.gov/oact/TR/2016/tr2016.pdf

In just two years, Trump has moved that date back a year to 2035. The peak of the boomers, which is the crisis that has always been on everyone's radar will be in the rear view mirror by 2045.

Over the next 6 years, Trump should pick up 3 more years, and then Pence over the next 8 years will pick up 4 more. That will put us at 2032 with Social Security fully funded until 2042 with 10 years left to pick up another 3 years.

Very Doable!

God help us. LOL.

We are One People,
With One Law,

Sure it does

Yes. Our government applies racism against blacks and for whites with impunity. You'll see when the cops walk.

And good luck being a minority in the courts today. Trump appointed 97% white male conservative judges. I know you love it but I don't. And I bet you won't like the results. After all you are middle class. You'll pay. Hell you already are and you blame Democrats for it.

The middle class is doomed. It's over. You guys won. Sure it'll be better if we have a Democratic government but in the courts the rich and powerful will win every time.

I wouldn't be surprised if they overturned roe v wade. Actually I would be surprised because I don't think Republicans want to ban abortion. Think about all the low lifes who would be on welfare right now if it weren't for abortion. Abortion is a political football.

Some of the rulings by Trump's new judges have worked against him and Republicans, including an abortion case.

Republicans want to fill those positions with the best people for the jobs. The Democrats want to fill those positions with the best color for the job.

If our government applies racism to blacks, why is it just as many whites get shot and killed by police as blacks? Oh, that's right, the MSM only alerts you when it's a black.

The middle-class is doomed because Republicans won? When was the last time a Democrat did anything for the middle-class? Trump at least gave us a tax break and increased child credits.

We are One People,
With One Law,

Sure it does

Yes. Our government applies racism against blacks and for whites with impunity. You'll see when the cops walk. ...
The cops aren't walking here Smollett is.
...Trump appointed 97% white male conservative judges...
I'm not race obsessed like the Left is, I don't give a damn what color they are or their gonad status, all I care about is do they leave law making to the Law Making Branch and do they interpret the Constitution as ratified.
...you are middle class. You'll pay...
Pay what? Under Trump our wages are up and our taxes are down.
...The middle class is doomed. It's over. ..
Under Hillary for sure, she hates us. Under Trump? Things are improving.
...it'll be better if we have a Democratic government...
Between the Democrats and the GOP Establishment, we got tired of being screwed, that is why we elected Trump, and so far, so good!
...Even if Democrats win, Trump has them beat on the courts

I wouldn't be surprised if they overturned roe v wade. Actually I would be surprised because I don't think Republicans want to ban abortion...
Let us know when you make up your mind. The whole nation is against late term abortion, infanticide, and the baby part chop shops, the Left's position on abortion is horrifying to the great majority of Americans. Most of Europe will not allow abortion after the first Trimester and I think most Americans would be fine with limiting it here to the first half of pregnancy.

Bernie Sanders.....Can you smell the burn ???

I can smell the burn of Bernie's Campaign Headquarters going up in smoke from clear across the highway.

1200px-Car_fire_I-90_Massachusetts.jpg

We are One People,
With One Law,

Sure it does

Some of the rulings by Trump's new judges have worked against him and Republicans, including an abortion case.

Republicans want to fill those positions with the best people for the jobs. The Democrats want to fill those positions with the best color for the job.

If our government applies racism to blacks, why is it just as many whites get shot and killed by police as blacks? Oh, that's right, the MSM only alerts you when it's a black.

The middle-class is doomed because Republicans won? When was the last time a Democrat did anything for the middle-class? Trump at least gave us a tax break and increased child credits.
Almost all the on the job fatalities are suffered by men.
Almost all the folks in prison are men.

Trump lowered our taxes and got us raises! That really has the Democrats that hate us pissed off!

Forum List

Back