Bernie Sanders.....Can you smell the burn ???

He was only right about one matter. CEOs make too much and they do so because of their connections to Washington (my ad lib). Otherwise he is a whacky hypocrite as he is a millionaire himself. Profiting from his fame.

What does a salary of a CEO have to do with Washington? They don't pay the CEO's.
Experts agree the only way to bring CEO pay down is with a higher top tax rate.

Bernie has lost it. That terrorist support may fly in NYC, L.A., Seattle, San Fran, and even Boston, but there will be a backlash everywhere else.

It sounds to me like he was cornered.

The Democrats realize that by becoming the anti-white party, they will lose more and more of that voting block as more whites wise up. Those voters need to be replaced by other people. So now they have this push to allow kids who know nothing about politics or have any real adult experiences in life to vote. That way their liberal teachers can tell them to vote Democrat. And they want criminals to vote because there are not many conservatives or Republicans in prison. Prisons are mostly loaded with Democrat kind of people. Foreigners? I don't have to explain that one.

Bernie is smart enough to know when he was being put in a bad position. So the best thing he could think of at the last minute is to be honest in how he feels. Yes, he wants terrorists, murderers, child molesters, drug pushers to all vote for Democrats.
Most of White America is post-racial, but, with the racism the Democrat Party is showing toward post-racial America we have to protect our interests to be treated as equally as anyone else.

I agree, but the Democrats are making us racial again, and solely demonizing Whites.

We are One People,
With One Law,
Applied without Favoritism.

Jussie Smollet is evidence that Justice is neither blind nor that the law is applied without Favoritism. Our government applies racism against Whites and for Blacks with impunity.

Sure it does

New video appears to show unarmed man with hands up before police fired
My thoughts, fwiw:

1. I think these cameras should be auto on with a manual off rather than the other way around.
2. Officers had just received a suspect with a gun from a robbed store.
3. Did the police officers order him out of the car, or did he start to get out on his own?
4. The off side officer that shot him through the passenger window, then ran away as fast as he could, to me it's clear that he feared return fire.

I've actually been stopped twice, mistaken for an armed robbery suspect, a felony traffic stop is a frightening event. Sit stone still, hands on the wheel, listen carefully to instructions and don't move a damn muscle until told to do so, and then do slow s-l-o-w-l-y.

He was only right about one matter. CEOs make too much and they do so because of their connections to Washington (my ad lib). Otherwise he is a whacky hypocrite as he is a millionaire himself. Profiting from his fame.

What does a salary of a CEO have to do with Washington? They don't pay the CEO's.
I don't give a damn about bringing down CEO pay, I'm interested in bringing up MY after tax income.

Bernie has lost it. That terrorist support may fly in NYC, L.A., Seattle, San Fran, and even Boston, but there will be a backlash everywhere else.

The Democrats realize that by becoming the anti-white party, they will lose more and more of that voting block as more whites wise up. Those voters need to be replaced by other people. So now they have this push to allow kids who know nothing about politics or have any real adult experiences in life to vote. That way their liberal teachers can tell them to vote Democrat. And they want criminals to vote because there are not many conservatives or Republicans in prison. Prisons are mostly loaded with Democrat kind of people. Foreigners? I don't have to explain that one.

Bernie is smart enough to know when he was being put in a bad position. So the best thing he could think of at the last minute is to be honest in how he feels. Yes, he wants terrorists, murderers, child molesters, drug pushers to all vote for Democrats.
Most of White America is post-racial, but, with the racism the Democrat Party is showing toward post-racial America we have to protect our interests to be treated as equally as anyone else.

I agree, but the Democrats are making us racial again, and solely demonizing Whites.

We are One People,
With One Law,

Jussie Smollet is evidence that Justice is neither blind nor that the law is applied without Favoritism. Our government applies racism against Whites and for Blacks with impunity.
Foxx is a bad apple. Hopefully she will be made an example of.

Sadly I think the story is going to quietly go away like it does for most all leftists. The media will make sure of it.
The FBI and DOJ are reviewing it.

I don't give a damn about bringing down CEO pay, I'm interested in bringing up MY after tax income.
When the GOP Cuts taxes on the rich federally, state and local taxes go up to make up for Less federal aid, and state and local taxes and fees kill the non rich.

We are One People,
With One Law,

Foxx is a bad apple. Hopefully she will be made an example of.

Sadly I think the story is going to quietly go away like it does for most all leftists. The media will make sure of it.
The FBI and DOJ are reviewing it.
We're not demonizing whites, we're demonizing Republican white greedy idiot assholes who brainwash Chumps like you LOL

When the GOP Cuts taxes on the rich federally, state and local taxes go up to make up for Less federal aid, and state and local taxes and fees kill the non rich.

Non rich? What is your definition of “non rich”?

Same as everyone else under 250k income

That’s an arbitrary number. What if I make $300k but have 4 kids vs someone who makes $200k but only has one kid?

That’s an arbitrary number. What if I make $300k but have 4 kids vs someone who makes $200k but only has one kid?
It's the arbitrary number that everybody uses...

Yea, an arbitrary number, in reality that arbitrary number will become $100K or $50K...dumbass.

Not everybody

Yea, an arbitrary number, in reality that arbitrary number will become $100K or $50K...dumbass.

Thank you. Non rich is an idiotic comment

CEO's worked for that money. Government didn't.

On the whole, I'll go with people in government. Businesses aren't any smarter. Take your boss for instance LOL

Many not all. Some CEOs suck.

On the whole, I'll go with people in government. Businesses aren't any smarter. Take your boss for instance LOL

Generalities are stupid

You'l go in any direction the other commies go. You on the lift bitch up a storm about a CEO working all year for 10 million bucks, but let some leftist actress, sports hero, musician make that kind of money or more in a years time, you have no problem with that.

Forum List

Back