Bernie Sanders : Bring Climate Change Deniers to Justice..

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
this is from his site:

• Bring climate deniers to justice so we can aggressively tackle climate change. It is an embarrassment that Republican politicians, with few exceptions, refuse to even recognize the reality of climate change, let alone are prepared to do anything about it. The reality is that the fossil fuel industry is to blame for much of the climate change skepticism in America. Bernie recently called for the Department of Justice to investigate Exxon Mobil, which may have not only known about the dangers of climate change, but has spent millions of dollars to spread doubt about the causes and impacts of burning fossil fuels.

THE PROBLEM

Climate change is the single greatest threat facing our planet. The debate is over, and the scientific jury is in: global climate change is real, it is caused mainly by emissions released from burning fossil fuels and it poses a catastrophic threat to the long-term longevity of our planet. If we do nothing, the planet will heat up five to ten degrees Fahrenheit by the end of this century. That would cause enough sea level rise from melting glaciers to put cities like New York and Miami underwater – along with more frequent asthma attacks, higher food prices, insufficient drinking water and more infectious diseases.

phrases like the debate is over really scare me. have we spent more tax money on research in the last 15 years ? if so why ?

i like bernie as a person, i really do, but this is crackpot territory.

But this isn’t just a problem for the future – the impacts of climate change are apparent here and now. Whether it’s more intense forest fires on the West Coast, or more frequent hurricanes in the Gulf Coast, or damaging flash floods in California, climate change is here and it’s already causing devastating human suffering. The worst part is this: people who live in low-income and minority communities will bear the most severe consequences of society’s addiction to fossil fuels.

This is every kind of issue all at once: the financial cost of climate change makes it an economic issue, its effect on clean air and water quality make it a public health problem, its role in exacerbating global conflict and terrorism makes it a national security challenge and its disproportionate impacts on vulnerable communities and on our children and grandchildren make acting on climate change a moral obligation. We have got to solve this problem before it’s too late.

if none of this required money, i'd be ok with whatever he wants to think, but i don't want my kids to learn this crap on the Corporation for public broadcasting.

climate change causes more frequent asthma attacks, i'm studying the "science" on this claim.

thinking global warming is a bigger threat than terrorism or murders in chicago escapes me.

White House doom: Climate change causes allergies, asthma, downpours, poverty, terrorism

i'm looking for some polls about where the voter sentiment is on this.

Global Climate Scam
www.globalclimatescam.com/
16 Democrat AGs Begin Inquisition Against 'Climate Change Disbelievers' ... by Steve Milloy It's 40 seconds that should turn the global warming world upside ...
IPCC Ignores its Own Findings ... - ‎Study Predicts Decades Of ... - ‎About - ‎Ice
Scientist Confesses: "Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam"
www.newsmax.com/.../Global-Warming-climate-change...
Newsmax Media
Nov 17, 2014 - Scientist Confesses: "Global Warming a $22 Billion Scam" ... This document, you soon find out, contains damning evidence that a network of politicians, corporations, and scientists have conspired together to promote the fear of “global warming” . . . despite evidence clearly ...
The Real Climate Change Hoax - Huffington Post
www.huffingtonpost.com/.../the-real-climate-change...
The Huffington Post
Jan 6, 2016 - But that is nothing compared to what played in Paris, where the world's political elites made the global warming crisis itself disappear — by ...
The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam
www.climatechangedispatch.com › Get The Facts!
The Amazing Story Behind the Global Warming Scam. Written by John Coleman, Weather Channel Founder & Meteorologist. The Amazing Story Behind the ...
Climate Change Dispatch - Home
www.climatechangedispatch.com/
We provide climate change news through sound science, opposing ... Editorial: GreatGlobal Warming Hoax · Fallacies about Global Warming · Global Warming ...

AMY GOODMAN: On this last day of the year, 2015 will be remembered as a pivotal one for the environment—the warmest year on record. In only the last few days, we’ve seen an historic storm hurtling toward the North Pole, threatening to warm temperatures by more than 50 degrees above average there, while in South America a massive drought has fueled wildfires across Colombia, which has issued a red alert for more than 80 percent of the country, and at least 24 people have died in Missouri and surrounding states amidst the worst flooding in two decades, while rare tornadoes killed 11 people in Texas over the weekend. And that’s only in the last five days.

2015 Was Not Even Close To Hottest Year On Record

Last edited:
and the people will go out and vote for him . how fascist and totalitarian of him. so they start prosecuting people for DENYING climate: what will be NEXT? stupid people in this country. we are on our way to becoming Venezuela, Cuba, China, Iran, etc

Well I'm going to jail then. I'm never going to ignore the evidence and accept that nonsense

The climate change crazies are still saying that there are more frequent hurricanes. Except there haven't been more frequent hurricanes.

What is really frightening is that the sun is entering a minima. It will get very, very cold. We should be preparing for a period of cold that might last 40 years.

The climate change crazies are still saying that there are more frequent hurricanes. Except there haven't been more frequent hurricanes.

What is really frightening is that the sun is entering a minima. It will get very, very cold. We should be preparing for a period of cold that might last 40 years.

the prophet algore said that by 2015 the ice caps would be gone and the state of Florida would be under water. Duh, what happened Al?

The whole man-made climate change hoax is total liberal bullshit.

• Banned

the coldest winter i ever spent was a summer in san francisco. i was actually there and heard mark twain say it. :cool:

the prophet algore said that by 2015 the ice caps would be gone and the state of Florida would be under water. Duh, what happened Al?

word on the senate floor is harry reid just commended obamajevich for keeping his promise of stopping the tides from rising. God that seems like a thousand biblical years ago.

al has been looking for bigfoot, from his private limo perch in the sky.

the state of florida is indeed underwater, they just haven't told the bright mainstream mediacks.

He was just doing some wishful thinking. Get back at Florida for 2000. No one told him he isn't God

Forum List

Back