Bernie Sanders: 'Abortion Is a Constitutional Right'

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Really someone should have aborted him 77 years ago! Yet so many north east voters like this communist piece of shit, one has to wonder if they have permanent brain freeze!!!
jqNsphp.jpg

Back in the old days, abortion enthusiasts used to say that killing a baby should be "safe, legal, and rare." The idea was that abortion should be a last resort. They didn't want to seem too bloodthirsty, but they still wanted to keep the door open in case you really, really need that kid dead.

Well, forget about all that. The ruse is over. The veil has been torn away. Now the 2nd-place contender in the Democratic Party's 2020 presidential race is flatly calling for abortion on demand, and he's even citing the United States Constitution to back him up.

I admit, I'm not a constitutional scholar like Bernie obviously is. But I guess he's talking about the 14th Amendment? People who really, really hate babies have argued that making a woman bring a child to term is depriving her of liberty without due process. Of course, killing the baby undoubtedly deprives the baby of liberty, which is why abortion freaks vehemently insist it's not actually a human being. It's just a "fetus." Which is another word for "baby." If they admit to themselves that they're killing a person, if they concede to reality, it destroys their whole argument.

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

Forum List

Back