Bernie: GOP are profoundly & seriously concerned about deficit. if they're concerned...why are they providing a $76B blank check to the CHIPS industry

Thread title says they're providing a blank check, but you say they are joining Sanders to torpedo the bill...while providing no link...

Que pasa, chivato?

• Banned
Thread title says they're providing a blank check, but you say they are joining Sanders to torpedo the bill...while providing no link...

Que pasa, chivato?
thread title is what Bernie said, i have a different opinion...the GOP are not a monolith

Bernie just don't want tech companies to use that govt subsidy to buy back stocks.....
imo it's bit more complex. US chip companies were actively encouraged to offshore source. Now, after clusterfucks in admins of both parties, taxpayers are being asked to contribute start up money to alter that, hopefully. And hopefully, that will create jobs ... as Trump touted. But if mftrs of goods that need chips have to pay higher prices .... either they will try to keep offshoring or prices will rise.

Not to diss you. I realize you're only paraphrasing Bernie. I wasn't dissing you on Clinton DOJ investigations either. I appreciated the irony of Trump's whine. I wonder if the DOJ investigated Obama's birth.

Bernie Sanders and conservatives in cahoots to torpedo the CHIPS bill

Bernie is concerned that the US may become independent of communist China once again by making their own chips

Meanwhile, the idiot wants to spend a hundred gazillion million quadrillion dollars to fight climate change.

In fact, there is no amount that is too much to spend.

Forum List

Back