Bernie calls for 95% windfall profits tax as ExxonMobil announces $5.5 billion in earnings & triples its stock buyback program to $30 billion

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Go get 'em Bernie ...Senate Budget Committee chair Bernie made a push for a bill that seeks to levy a 95 percent tax on windfall profits of companies that bring in more than $500 million in revenue annually

it ain't so far fetched considering we're in an energy war subsidized by the taxpayers

~S~

Go get 'em Bernie ...Senate Budget Committee chair Bernie made a push for a bill that seeks to levy a 95 percent tax on windfall profits of companies that bring in more than $500 million in revenue annually

No. Loser

If big oil goes on strike Bernie won't be affected but you'll lose your livelihood and all your savings.

Bring it on Bernie ......you got 110% of my support forever. That's what fiscally responsible thinkers get ........

I'll take the money, I'll invest it smartly and share some of it as well.

That solves nothing. Tell Sanders to cut the Federal gas tax permanently by 50 percent and the Federal Government will still be raking in 2x the profits he and other Democrats bitch about.

Forum List

Back