Benjamin Freedman's famous 1961 speech. An American patriot and a Jew.

Freedman was a Nazi fraud and not a Jew.

Benjamin Harrison Freedman
(1890 – May 1984) was an American businessman, Holocaust denier, and vocal anti-Zionist. Born in a Jewish family, he converted from Judaism to Roman Catholicism. Outside of political activism.

Freedman opposed the nomination of Anna M. Rosenberg to be Assistant Secretary of Defense in 1950. An article in the ADL Bulletin entitled The Plot Against Ann Rosenberg attributed the attacks on Rosenberg's loyalty to "professional anti-Semites and lunatic nationalists," including the "Jew-baiting cabal of John Rankin, Benjamin Freedman, and Gerald Smith."

Freedman, an apostate Jew, was well known to the Anti-Defamation League and the American Jewish Committee as an active supporter of the Arab cause in the Middle East. (fn 33) In the course of his erratic and often contradictory testimony before the Senate committee, Freedman revealed the roles played by anti-Semitic agitators and right-wing anticommunists — including Gerald L. K. Smith, Conde McGinley, the "Reverend" Wesley Swift, Congressman John Rankin, Senator Joseph McCarthy, and J.B. Matthews — in the campaign against the Rosenberg appointment. (fn 34)

Last edited:
How is he a fraud? He was a Jew, formerly a Zionist that was part of the Zionist leadership in the U.S. The truth can be inconvenient, but it is the truth. The Lady doth protest too much.

He converted to Roman Catholicism and became a holocaust denier and sympathizer to anti semtic causes. That makes him a fraud and anybody who calls him a Jew a fraud as well.

He was born Jewish. When he converted to Roman Catholicism he ceased being Jewish. I can agree with that. It still doesn't change the fact that he was a Jew before he converted and was well-acquainted with Zionism. Stating fact does not make one antisemitic.

So even though he wasn't a Jew you made it look as if he was one? Nice going.

He was a holocaust denier and proven promoter of antisemtism.

In other words he was driven by hatred, not facts. Get it right.

How is he a fraud? He was a Jew, formerly a Zionist that was part of the Zionist leadership in the U.S. The truth can be inconvenient, but it is the truth. The Lady doth protest too much.

Read his biography again and see that he turned his back on Judaism and became a Catholic Nazi. Only telling half a story is worse that telling a full LIE, and you are very good at these sorts of LIES

He was born Jewish. When he converted to Roman Catholicism he ceased being Jewish. I can agree with that. It still doesn't change the fact that he was a Jew before he converted and was well-acquainted with Zionism. Stating fact does not make one antisemitic.

Your God was born Jewish and taught the Jewish religion as a wandering Rabbi, if the Romans were not so over-stretched and losing power they would not have put Christianity to the fore

Someone opens a thread and calls a Catholic Nazi holocaust denier who essentially was a nobody, "a patriotic Jew" and then gets all upset over why other posters expose his real identity and past. Ya gotta love these antisemites. They never give up their hatred.

Even Freedom himself admitted he was driven by antisemtism:

Freedman opposed the nomination of Anna M. Rosenberg to be Assistant Secretary of Defense in 1950. An article in the ADL Bulletin entitled The Plot Against Ann Rosenberg attributed the attacks on Rosenberg's loyalty to "professional anti-Semites and lunatic nationalists," including the "Jew-baiting cabal of John Rankin, Benjamin Freedman, and Gerald Smith."

Freedman, was well known to the Anti-Defamation Leagueand the American Jewish Committee as an active supporter of the Arab cause in the Middle East. (fn 33) In the course of his erratic and often contradictory testimony before the Senate committee, Freedman revealed the roles played by anti-Semitic agitators and right-wing anticommunists — including Gerald L. K. Smith, Conde McGinley, the "Reverend" Wesley Swift, Congressman John Rankin, Senator Joseph McCarthy, and J.B. Matthews — in the campaign against the Rosenberg appointment. (fn 34)

Last edited:
...this thread should have been moved to the bullshit conspiracy section. LOL

Now that all the ad hominems and pro-zionist trope cut and pasted from Wikipedia are exhausted, is there anything Benjamin Freedman said that can be proven wrong?

Now that all the ad hominems and pro-zionist trope cut and pasted from Wikipedia are exhausted, is there anything Benjamin Freedman said that can be proven wrong?
Holocaust denial, for starters.

Holocaust denial, for starters.

This might be of interest and address that false claim:

World War II: Pointless For The Brits

The “Six Million” Myth

Haavara Agreement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Greatest Story NEVER Told - The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler

Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told (2013) - IMDb

Aaah, and the holocaust denying Nazi dirtbags come crawling out of the woodworks. Slow day at White Supremacy club at your trailor park?

Aaah, and the holocaust denying Nazi dirtbags come crawling out of the woodworks. Slow day at White Supremacy club at your trailor park?

Your value judgments are meaningless. Why do you think I care about your false judgments or share your false values? Rather than meaningless ad hominems, address the points made in the information presented. Are the facts presented in my previous post, true or false? Answer the question, rather than ad hominems which mean nothing to me or anyone who has actually studied the information.

Last edited:

Your value judgments are meaningless. Why do you think I care about your false judgments or share your false values? Rather than meaningless ad hominems, address the points made in the information presented. Are the facts presented in my previous post, true or false? Answer the question, rather than ad hominems which mean nothing to me or anyone who has actually studied the information.
Did you make a point? No. You posted garbage from Nazi / white supremacist sites for ignoramuses like you who had difficulty making past 3rd grade.

Did you make a point? No. You posted garbage from Nazi / white supremacist sites for ignoramuses like you who had difficulty making past 3rd grade.

It does not take a 3rd grader to see you are evading answering the question on whether the information presented was true or false. Because it is true. Because you have no argument and the evidence is against you so you resort to ad hominems. How disgusting. Do white people have the right to exist? Do you support white genocide?

I addressed your statement and answered it with the evidence in the information provided previously if you bother looking at the links. The evidence suggests you are wrong. You resort to ad hominems and write about me being the childish one here. *Yawn*

Jew Watch - Jewish Holocaust - Media Lies - Frauds - Hoaxes

Neo, you are still in the Matrix and are still an agent of the matrix. Read David Icke on the matrix besides watching the film if you are interested in enlightening people, you still need to awaken yourself.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back