Benghazi mom will attend final debate

Yeah? You think your government check is going to go down or up?
It might come as a shock to you Obamaphone Dimbocrats, but not everyone gets a government check.
I am disabled physically and get a check from the government based on how much I made and how long I worked. AKA my own damn money! RDD is a whiner. Its not welfare like he gets.

But you want to work, right? And the government wont let you, right?
I was told I CAN'T as in I am physically unable. Do you listen to your doctors? I tend to. It has its benefits. I get to watch my younger 2 kids and save on childcare costs.

Have your son murdered because of a politician.....then see how you feel....moron.
So...you also have the same level of sympathy for all killed when sent by any President? How did you feel when the 200+ Marines were killed in Beirut? They were sent there by a politician too.

Have your son murdered because of a politician.....then see how you feel....moron.
So...you also have the same level of sympathy for all killed when sent by any President? How did you feel when the 200+ Marines were killed in Beirut? They were sent there by a politician too.
That would be 243 US Marines slaughtered by Saint Ronald Reagan

George_Attacks.png

Smith sounds deranged.
Dimocrats dont give a flying fuck about how the mother of a son who died feels because of the incompetence of a Dimocrat crook.

They have to have their candidate win so that they can distribute the pork and reward the growing patronage network.

Meanwhile they refuse to see the shoals ahead; our economy is decreasingly able to fund this system and is soon going to crash no matter who is President.

All the women Hillary DOESN'T want to see are coming to the debates....the women she and the WHITE BILL COSBY victimized, the mother of the man she abandoned and left to un-necessarily die...

...AWKWARD.

That would be 243 US Marines slaughtered by Saint Ronald Reagan
What a perfect example of what lying jack asses you Dimbocrats are.

Hillary ABANDONED FOUR AMERICANS to die, while Reagan put the marines in Lebanon in response to the demands and pleas of our allies and they died in a truck bombing event that was unprecedented for anything we had previously experienced. Reagan did EVERYTHING he could to protect those marines.

There is simply no honest comparison between the two events, but a gutter crawling snake like you wont give a shit about any level of honesty whatsoever.

You fucking troll welcome to my ignore list.

But you want to work, right? And the government wont let you, right?
Um, if Odium is disabled he CANNOT WORK.

The government does not control EVERYTHING, at least not yet.

Why don't you stick to things you actually know about. I'm talking about things Odium has actually said on this forum.

Lol, I only know what you tell me, and what Reality tells me.

If Odium is disabled, as you said, he CANNOT WORK, idiot.

Forum List

Back