Benghazi mom will attend final debate

Gimmicks and stunts are all Trump has left. Can't wait until this sorry election season is over and we can get back to our usual BS politics.

Can't wait until this sorry election season is over and we can get back to our usual BS politics.

If you think that is what is going on here, then you are not paying attention.

The Corporate Crony Network has dug deep into Washington politics and has nearly acheived their lock on power with Hillary's election to POTUS.

If you like that idea then fine, at least be honest about it.

If not then please stop supporting this Corporate Coup that is now taking place under the Clintonistas leadership.

Can't wait until this sorry election season is over and we can get back to our usual BS politics.

If you think that is what is going on here, then you are not paying attention.

The Corporate Crony Network has dug deep into Washington politics and has nearly acheived their lock on power with Hillary's election to POTUS.

If you like that idea then fine, at least be honest about it.

If not then please stop supporting this Corporate Coup that is now taking place under the Clintonistas leadership.

I hate that Clinton will be our next president and that money will continue to run this country.

But I hate even more that Donald Trump was the alternative to that.

I got news for you...if Hillary wasn't affected at all by the 4 women Bill cheated on her with, one Benghazi will hardly register
1. It was far more than 4 women.

2. Hillary is not the primary purpose for the mom being there. It might still rattle her. Hillary and Bill have an open marriage, and Hillary's only complaint has been that Bill is so public about many of his assaults.

I hate that Clinton will be our next president and that money will continue to run this country.

Yeah because Trumps words are so much worse than all the bribery, woman silencing, corruption, violence and abuse of power that Hillary has been engaged in for 30+ years.

:rolleyes:

My Gawd, pull your head out for just a month and think for yourself, will you?

You and millions of other simplistic minded voters like you are about to vote to encase into power two of the most corrupt families in American politics today; the Clintons and the Bushes who seem to think that they have a right to trade the Presidency of the USA back and forth like a Billiards trophy.

Yeah? You think your government check is going to go down or up?
It might come as a shock to you Obamaphone Dimbocrats, but not everyone gets a government check.
I am disabled physically and get a check from the government based on how much I made and how long I worked. AKA my own damn money! RDD is a whiner. Its not welfare like he gets.

Yeah because Trumps words are so much worse than all the bribery, woman silencing, corruption, violence and abuse of power that Hillary has been engaged in for 30+ years.

:rolleyes:

My Gawd, pull your head out for just a month and think for yourself, will you?

Trump has told us who he is. You should listen to him.

Yeah? You think your government check is going to go down or up?
It might come as a shock to you Obamaphone Dimbocrats, but not everyone gets a government check.
I am disabled physically and get a check from the government based on how much I made and how long I worked. AKA my own damn money! RDD is a whiner. Its not welfare like he gets.

But you want to work, right? And the government wont let you, right?

Forum List

Back