Bengals at Chiefs - 49ers at Rams predictions

Aww, a disgruntled 49er fan. There seems to be many out there.... eat a dick . San Francisco fans like that.
im a 49er fan?....lol....you dont know shit....i was the rams mailman for all the years they were in Anaheim and also a fan....they just choked a lot during those years..hence my comment....i dont know who you are but you aint been here long enough to comment on anyone...

Oh I think it's funny when people get mad like that. I don't think he's being serious. He's just expressing how disappointed he is in his loss. If I ever go off like that on you over a sports loss, know that I am totally kidding. Or, kidding not kidding. I'm sure he's pissed but probably doesn't really want you to literally eat a dick unless he's a Eagles or Bills fan. Especially a Bill's fan

They literally threw a dildo at Brady. LOL.

Leave the Eagles out of this.

im a 49er fan?....lol....you dont know shit....i was the rams mailman for all the years they were in Anaheim and also a fan....they just choked a lot during those years..hence my comment....i dont know who you are but you aint been here long enough to comment on anyone...
Lol... I will do what I want ...thanks

Chiefs 38
Bengals 35

49ers 39
Rams 36

what's your prediction?
I gave the Bengals zero chance of beating KC. I've never seen an offense hum like KC's offense and I see it quite a bit against my Raiders.

Hats off to the Bengals.

As for the Forty Niners...they are the Cardinals North....they just seem soft; marginally talented QB with not enough playmakers on either side of the ball. I picked the Rams in that match-up. That being said, it was closer than I thought. One of those games that someone had to win.

Forum List

Back