BenBen Finds a Home

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted. Glad he found a home. The transformation is incredible! God bless all who look after His "little ones."

BenBen, a ginger tabby, was living out his days at an animal rescue shelter. Staff at the shelter believed he had been attacked by a big animal, as he had "a crushed spine, several deep lacerations and a cauliflower ear." But his permanent sad face is his most endearing quality. This is BenBen in the shelter - Sitting in the BCSPCA waiting for someone to take me home... But no one wanted to. He was hours away from death - The BCSPCA were nice to me. They helped fix me up and gave me this silly pink bandage. BenBen must have been attacked by some big animal. He had a crushed spine, several deep lacerations, and a cauliflower ear. On top of that, he has excess skin on his face, which makes him always look sad. BenBen was scheduled to be euthanised and workers at the shelter said it was as if he knew - he had stopped eating, drinking or even moving. But then a big-hearted woman who works for an ER vet clinic heard about BenBen. She immediately knew she had to adopt him and act fast to save the kittie’s life. "We managed to get everything sorted out the day before his scheduled euthanization and brought him to his forever home." As soon as BenBen arrived at their home, he made an incredible transformation just within an hour! “We sat down with him for about an hour and he was instantly full of purrs, smiles, and ‘thank you’ cuddles”. “I like to think he knew he was safe and had his forever home at that moment”. "It only took about an hour for him to start getting curious about his surroundings." "And even though the vets said he would never walk again he was determined to prove them wrong." Not only can BenBen walk, but he can run and even jump small distances! BenBen is still on his pain medicine, however, ‘the saddest cat’ turned out to be a really happy kittie! "He's doing so well! No one who knew him before can believe he's turned out so awesome." It's been nine months since his rescue. BenBen still has a sad face, but he knows underneath he's the happiest kitty in the world. "We're so proud of this little monster."

I'm surprised this hasn't been posted. Glad he found a home. The transformation is incredible! God bless all who look after His "little ones."

BenBen, a ginger tabby, was living out his days at an animal rescue shelter. Staff at the shelter believed he had been attacked by a big animal, as he had "a crushed spine, several deep lacerations and a cauliflower ear." But his permanent sad face is his most endearing quality. This is BenBen in the shelter - Sitting in the BCSPCA waiting for someone to take me home... But no one wanted to. He was hours away from death - The BCSPCA were nice to me. They helped fix me up and gave me this silly pink bandage. BenBen must have been attacked by some big animal. He had a crushed spine, several deep lacerations, and a cauliflower ear. On top of that, he has excess skin on his face, which makes him always look sad. BenBen was scheduled to be euthanised and workers at the shelter said it was as if he knew - he had stopped eating, drinking or even moving. But then a big-hearted woman who works for an ER vet clinic heard about BenBen. She immediately knew she had to adopt him and act fast to save the kittie’s life. "We managed to get everything sorted out the day before his scheduled euthanization and brought him to his forever home." As soon as BenBen arrived at their home, he made an incredible transformation just within an hour! “We sat down with him for about an hour and he was instantly full of purrs, smiles, and ‘thank you’ cuddles”. “I like to think he knew he was safe and had his forever home at that moment”. "It only took about an hour for him to start getting curious about his surroundings." "And even though the vets said he would never walk again he was determined to prove them wrong." Not only can BenBen walk, but he can run and even jump small distances! BenBen is still on his pain medicine, however, ‘the saddest cat’ turned out to be a really happy kittie! "He's doing so well! No one who knew him before can believe he's turned out so awesome." It's been nine months since his rescue. BenBen still has a sad face, but he knows underneath he's the happiest kitty in the world. "We're so proud of this little monster."

I think he looks cute, and that is a really awesome story.

Thank you Death Angel for this touching story , i am glad that BenBen was saved and got a new home.:)

Forum List

Back