Ben Roethlisberger officially retires after legendary career

Probably the most underrated QB in the last 20 years.
His numbers are phenomenal. He is one of the highest statistical QB in NFL history.
Despite this - he never received an MVP.
Not flamboyant, isn't known for unbelievable plays - so he didn't draw a lot of attention.
But he beat QB after QB after QB at the end of the day.

My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend is a Steelers fan and she hates "Worthlessberger".

I think he's a mere shadow of the quarterback he used to be. It's time for him to go...

My smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend is a Steelers fan and she hates "Worthlessberger".

I think he's a mere shadow of the quarterback he used to be. It's time for him to go...
uh... he retired. And that is what this thread is about.
Worthless??,,, yeah... like I said, only 2 QBs in the history of the NFL have better overall stats than he does. Two.
In the past 20 years only Brady outdid him statistically. And he did it with a lesser front line than Brady

uh... he retired. And that is what this thread is about.

Uh... No shit, Captain Obvious...

Worthless??,,, yeah... like I said, only 2 QBs in the history of the NFL have better overall stats than he does. Two.

She hates him because of the rape allegations against him. True? Not true? I dunno'. All I know is I don't wanna' be in the same room with my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend when she's carrying a Bali-Song...

In the past 20 years only Brady outdid him statistically. And he did it with a lesser front line than Brady

Honestly, I really don't care about his stats, or anyone's, for that matter...

Uh... No shit, Captain Obvious...

She hates him because of the rape allegations against him. True? Not true? I dunno'. All I know is I don't wanna' be in the same room with my smokin' hot Puerto Rican girlfriend when she's carrying a Bali-Song...

Honestly, I really don't care about his stats, or anyone's, for that matter...
First accusation - a hotel employee said he outright raped her. 8 of her fellow employees said it didn't happen. Hotel Management said she bragged to co-workers that day she met Rothlesberger and had sex. They didn't believe her. Then she said he raped her.
It was settled out of court to avoid press. 8 fellow employees disputed her claims.
Second allegation - A college student who shared two shots with Ben and others in a bar said he sexually assaulted her in a back room.
Three of her friends said it was true, however others at the bar said nothing like that is remotely true. The girl dropped all charges and wanted to remain anonymous.

I was angry at Ben for the 2nd one, because he, like all star athletes, have to be careful in public.
So apparently, for your friend, MeToo is all that is needed.

First accusation - a hotel employee said he outright raped her. 8 of her fellow employees said it didn't happen. Hotel Management said she bragged to co-workers that day she met Rothlesberger and had sex. They didn't believe her. Then she said he raped her.
It was settled out of court to avoid press. 8 fellow employees disputed her claims.
Second allegation - A college student who shared two shots with Ben and others in a bar said he sexually assaulted her in a back room.
Three of her friends said it was true, however others at the bar said nothing like that is remotely true. The girl dropped all charges and wanted to remain anonymous.

I was angry at Ben for the 2nd one, because he, like all star athletes, have to be careful in public.
So apparently, for your friend, MeToo is all that is needed.

Meh, I don't care. It's funny to watch her get all spun up when the Steelers lose though. When she gets into yelling that Spanglish shit, that's funny as fuck.

She blames Roethlisberger for the Steelers losing Super Bowl XLV...

Forum List

Back