Ben Crump on buffalo shooting

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

He is going to have hard time proofing this was a hater crime. Not all the victims were black and the kid has no history of being a racist. In fact he had plans to kill others if different races. The police evidence goes against this race baiting attorney.

He is going to have hard time proofing this was a hater crime. Not all the victims were black and the kid has no history of being a racist. In fact he had plans to kill others if different races. The police evidence goes against this race baiting attorney.
The guy's like a canker on a thug's dick.

Police: 42 People Shot, 8 Killed Over Weekend in Chicago (04/25/22)​

What supremacist group was behind that?
Even if the Buffalo shootings are some group's doing, doesn't that beg then question?

So, you didn't read his manifesto eh.

Crump is making things up this is what the killer says:

Page 4:

Are you a part of any political group or movement? I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I support many.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your attack? No, I am the sole perpetrator of this attack. I’ve had many influences from others but it was only me who decided to continue this

Page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct.

Page 7:

Are you a facsist? Yes, fascism is one of the only political ideologies that will unite Whites against the replacers. Since that is what I seek, calling me a facsist would be accurate.

Are you a white supremacist? Yes, I would call myself a white supremacist, afterall, which race is responsible for the world we live in today? I believe the White race is superior in the brain to all other races.

Are you racist? Yes I am racist because I believe in differences of capabilities between races.

Page 8:

Are you a neo-nazi? I support neo-nazism but I am not a member of any neo-nazi groups, you decide what that makes me.

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Page 9:

Did you always hold these views? When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.

You might want to put the guy's first name in the title....The leftists will think it's another name for Trump....I bet they are already disappointed thinking you switched sides. ;)
Sure, sure we know the thread is about cracker replacement theory.

Police: 42 People Shot, 8 Killed Over Weekend in Chicago (04/25/22)​

What supremacist group was behind that?
Even if the Buffalo shootings are some group's doing, doesn't that beg then question?
one white person shoots some one all the rest separate blacks shooting blacks and again . The old white ghosts did everything again.

Crump is making things up this is what the killer says:

Page 4:

Are you a part of any political group or movement? I am not a direct member of any organization or group, though I support many.

Did the groups you support/are aligned with order or promote your attack? No, I am the sole perpetrator of this attack. I’ve had many influences from others but it was only me who decided to continue this

Page 5:

Where did you get your current beliefs? Mostly from the internet. There was little to no influence on my personal beliefs by people I met in person. I read multiple sources of information from all ideologies and decided that my current one is most correct.

Page 7:

Are you a facsist? Yes, fascism is one of the only political ideologies that will unite Whites against the replacers. Since that is what I seek, calling me a facsist would be accurate.

Are you a white supremacist? Yes, I would call myself a white supremacist, afterall, which race is responsible for the world we live in today? I believe the White race is superior in the brain to all other races.

Are you racist? Yes I am racist because I believe in differences of capabilities between races.

Page 8:

Are you a neo-nazi? I support neo-nazism but I am not a member of any neo-nazi groups, you decide what that makes me.

Are you a conservative? No, conservatism is corporatism in disguise, I want no part of it.

Page 9:

Did you always hold these views? When I was 12 I was deep into communist ideology, talk to anyone from my old highschool and ask about me and you will hear that. From age 15 to 18 however, I consistently moved farther to the right. On the political compass I fall in the mild-moderate authoritarian left category, and I would prefer to be called a populist.
did crump make this up?

Forum List

Back