Ben Carson: Vomits more homophobic crap

So... let me get this straight... the progtard left hates any conservative that voices his or her opinion against homosexual mental illness, but when muslims do it it's OK?

More double standards and two faced hypocrisy from the left... they just can't help themselves.

And by the way, Dr. Carson is right.

Newsflash Ben Carson doesn't need the gay vote to get elected president, hence drama queen gays can pound sand.
I wonder if he can even get the GOP vote.

My point is, a candidate can oppose the gay agenda and still be elected president in this country. This notion that any candidate for president must support the gay agenda is a fabrication of the left and MSM.

Newsflash Ben Carson doesn't need the gay vote to get elected president, hence drama queen gays can pound sand.
I wonder if he can even get the GOP vote.

My point is, a candidate can oppose the gay agenda and still be elected president in this country. This notion that any candidate for president must support the gay agenda is a fabrication of the left and MSM.
What queers don't seem to be able to grasp is, they are a very tiny few, and even those they think they have brow beat and shouted down into submission to accept their sexual deviancy, in secret will deny they accept it. So they get real pissed off when it appears they might lose some ground.

Tough shit. Homosexuality is and always will be a disgusting sexual perversion, and the natural reaction from normal people is and always will be disgust, end of story.

So... let me get this straight... the progtard left hates any conservative that voices his or her opinion against homosexual mental illness, but when muslims do it it's OK?
Can you show us someone who supports gay marriage saying it is okay for Muslims to hate homosexuals?

You wouldn't want to be caught building a straw man fallacy, now would you?

What queers don't seem to be able to grasp is, they are a very tiny few, and even those they think they have brow beat and shouted down into submission to accept their sexual deviancy, in secret will deny they accept it. So they get real pissed off when it appears they might lose some ground.

Tough shit. Homosexuality is and always will be a disgusting sexual perversion, and the natural reaction from normal people is and always will be disgust, end of story.

Like I keep saying. Scratch beneath the surface of an anti gay marriage bigot, and you always find a Westboro Baptist.

Can you show us someone who supports gay marriage saying it is okay for Muslims to hate homosexuals?

Can you show me one of you prog leftists that don't support islam... and include your boi king.

No secret about it, and you should be embarrassed for attempt to pretend it is.

Like I keep saying. Scratch beneath the surface of an anti gay marriage bigot, and you always find a Westboro Baptist.
And there you have it, another member of the homo mafia attempting to silence someone with a personal attack that isn't in line with their faggot loving agenda.

Fuck off, moron.

And there you have it, another member of the homo mafia attempting to silence someone with a personal attack that isn't in line with their faggot loving agenda.

Fuck off, moron.

LOL - BIG difference between "silencing" someone - and showing how stupid what they said was.

Grind on that a while.

From what I've read about Carson he's against gay marriage because of what it could lead to.

If gay marriage is recognized what comes next??

Personally I have no problem with gays and could care less if they marry or not or who does or doesn't recognize their right to marry.

LIke Carson I'm wonder what will be next.

From what I've read about Carson he's against gay marriage because of what it could lead to.

Personally I have no problem with gays and could care less if they marry or not or who does or doesn't recognize their right to marry.

If he is afraid of what it could "lead to" why not just ban those things that he is afraid of?

Can you show me one of you prog leftists that don't support islam... and include your boi king.

No secret about it, and you should be embarrassed for attempt to pretend it is.
So you don't have any evidence for your straw man fallacy. Just as we all knew.

Try again.

If he is afraid of what it could "lead to" why not just ban those things that he is afraid of?

Posting a 70 mph speed limit is "just the beginning." Next thing you know, it will be 60 .... then 45 ..... before you know it, speed limits will be 3.4 mph.

So let's avoid that "slippery slope" by never having ANY speed limits.

Oh I don't think he fears it I think he's just wondering about what a slippery slope it will create.

As far as banning goes I think it should be in the hands of the States. Let them decide what they want to allow in their States.

Forum List

Back