Ben Carson: Vomits more homophobic crap

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
Ben Carson: Congress Should Remove Judges Who Rule For Gay Marriage

The left is loving this guy -- another RW nut job extremist dragging the brand into the sewer of backwards bigotry.

"When judges do not carry out their duties in an appropriate way, our Congress actually has the right to reprimand or remove them," Carson said. Any law on marriage should be decided by a popular referendum, and any decisions made by courts are "unconstitutional," justifying dismissal of judges, he added.

Later on in the interview, Carson agreed with Deace that ongoing spread of legalized gay marriage would make it “open season on Christians."

This mothertruckers need to stop calling themselves "christian" -- their twisted backwards version of the bible is no longer acceptable.

Wait, so Christians who support homosexuality, which the Bible explicitly condemns and Christianity traditionally has, are real Christians?
Do you hate Carson because he's black?

'When judges do not carry out their duties in an appropriate way, our Congress actually has the right to reprimand or remove them," Carson said. Any law on marriage should be decided by a popular referendum, and any decisions made by courts are "unconstitutional," justifying dismissal of judges, he added.'

It's this sort of ignorance, stupidity, and contempt for the rule of law that renders the likes of Carson unqualified to hold any elected office.

Carson is in no position to decide whether a judge has discharged his duties “in an appropriate way”; judges rule in accordance with the Constitution's case law, the established precedent that guides judges when reviewing the merits of a case.

Carson is also ignorant of the fact that the United States is a Constitutional Republic, not a democracy, where citizens' rights are not subject to “a popular referendum,” but subject solely to the rule of law.

Americans are citizens of the United States first and foremost, their inalienable rights protected by the jurisprudence of the Federal Constitution, immune from the capricious whims of “a popular referendum.”

Wait, so Christians who support homosexuality, which the Bible explicitly condemns and Christianity traditionally has, are real Christians?
This is not a Christian government, dumbass. That's the whole point. I don't have to believe in your version of God, and you don't have to believe in mine.

If you don't want homos getting married in your church, that's fine.

But that has fuck-all to do with the earthly cash and prizes our government showers on married people the State recognizes.

Figure it out, for fuck's sake. For once in your life, figure it out. This has nothing to do with your religion.

And for fuck's sake, take a course in Logic. How many times have I begged you? Your posts are a pile of illogical goo.

This is not a Christian government, dumbass. That's the whole point. I don't have to believe in your version of God, and you don't have to believe in mine.

If you don't want homos getting married in your church, that's fine.

But that has fuck-all to do with the earthly cash and prizes our government showers on married people the State recognizes.

Figure it out, for fuck's sake. For once in your life, figure it out. This has nothing to do with your religion.

And for fuck's sake, take a course in Logic. How many times have I begged you? Your posts are a pile of illogical goo.
I wasnt responding to Carson's statements but to Hazlnutjob's assertion that Carson needs to stop calling himself a Christian.
Perhaps reading lessons are in order for you.

It is interesting to see that Ben Carson has never read the Federalist Papers or understood the whole point of Supreme Court justices being appointed for life.

It just sails a mile over his head.

And this ignorant fool wants to be President?

Is he? He sounds Muslim.

Is that a yes or a no?
Yes he's a Muslim? Isn't Carson a Muslim name? Isn't there another Carson out there who is a out Muslim?
Are you totally deranged? Is it bath salts? I know dykes really dig bath salts.

The sin he committed is saying it should be a vote by the people not by 9 judges making law. That goes against liberal theology.

The sin he committed is saying it should be a vote by the people not by 9 judges making law. That goes against liberal theology.

He said it should be decided by referendum, which is direct democracy, which is what conservatives call 'mob rule'.

Make up your minds, or what passes for a mind on the right.

He said it should be decided by referendum, which is direct democracy, which is what conservatives call 'mob rule'.

Why, instead of speaking for others, don't you just speak for yourself or STFU?

Why, instead of speaking for others, don't you just speak for yourself or STFU?

Do you want to argue against my claim that there wide opposition to direct democracy on the right?

It is interesting to see that Ben Carson has never read the Federalist Papers or understood the whole point of Supreme Court justices being appointed for life.

It just sails a mile over his head.

And this ignorant fool wants to be President?
He we have an "ignorant fool for president" who has SAID family physicians make $50,000 cutting off diabetic patients legs...which Dr. Carson KNOWS is so wrong!

Forum List

Back