Ben Carson Proves Once Again That He is Nuttier Than A Fruit Cake

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
I think the point of starting a thread on a subject that it implies that you have to be able to prove your case....or you're just ranting.

This is a rant thread, based on false stereotypes.

If this is all you got out of that interview.....then obviously you need Dr Carson to perform a brain-transplant on you.....because yours is worthless.

Dr Carson doesn't believe in abortion.....but he does believe that wiping it from the face of the planet isn't realistic. The form of abortion we practice in this country totally overrules the rights of the unborn. Abortion on demand is the law of the land.....and Planned Parenthood is making money hand over fist because of that. Who cares that useful human-beings lives are being snuffed out before they even get a chance to contribute to society.

Proving you are wrong with Doc Carson's own words has to sting.

"During an interview with NBC host Chuck Todd on Meet The Press on Sunday, the Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said on Sunday that believes Roe v. Wade should be overturned, and that abortions should be illegal even in cases of rape or incest. He then moved on to this delightful gem:

“Think about this. During slavery — and I know that one of those words you’re not supposed to say — but I’m saying it. During slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave, anything that they chose to do. And what if the abolitionists had said, ‘You know, I don’t believe in slavery, I think it’s wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do.’ Where would we be?”

How does any of that discredit what mudwhistle just said? I believe his post was dead on target that you are taking one small segment to formulate it to your stereotype of him because it threatens your ideological view on the subject. The fact Dr Ben Carson can be relatable with such a large number of Americans, and talk intellectually on an issue must really be irritating you, to focus so much personal attention against him on this thread.
"Talk intellectually?' Are you stoned? Here are his "intellectual" gems:

1 “You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. And it is in a way, it is slavery in a way, because it is making all of us subservient to the government, and it was never about health care. It was about control.”

So, a program that provides subsidies for about 8 million people so that they can have healthcare; that does not change healthcare in any way for the 45% who get healthcare through a government program like medicare, medicaid, Tri-Care or the VA or the 40% who get it through their employer based group health plans, makes us "subservient to the government"? That is a moronic comment.

2.“Well, my thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality. It doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.

So, gay people are akin to pedophiles and those who want to engage in sex with animals? Brilliant, no?

3. “A lot of people who go into prison straight, and when they come out they’re gay.”

This, of course, is from a physician. His "expert" opinion on what makes a person gay. Ignoring the fact that the vast majority of gay folks never went to prison.

Read more at: 5 Ben Carson Quotes Proving Why He's Too Crazy To Be President

There are more, but it would be unfair to actually use his own words to criticism him, right?

Funny, we're critiquing his intelligence when he knows more about the human brain than liberals do. Think about that for a moment.

They can have the idiot................we don't want him.................
We actually do want him. We gave him more votes than anyone ever received for President, twice. Maybe you and your ilk don't, but most of us do.
Not my State.................Just the enclaves of Free shit paradise..........liberal utopias...................

He's a liar..............and you are proof positive this country is going down the drain.
So you live in one of the red states that take in more in federal aid than they pay in taxes? Those liberal enclaves support your cracker ass so you can stay in your trailer.
Jesus.......oops you don't like that either...................heathen............

The Red State Rant...............that adds in all government spending for the state including military contracts and bases...................The LIE that you keep on spouting..........................

2 states take 1/7th of Federal Spending.............

Drum roll please........................California and New York....................

When are you guys gonna stop sucking on mamma's tits.
Not my State.................Just the enclaves of Free shit paradise..........liberal utopias...................

He's a liar..............and you are proof positive this country is going down the drain.
So you live in one of the red states that take in more in federal aid than they pay in taxes? Those liberal enclaves support your cracker ass so you can stay in your trailer.
Jesus.......oops you don't like that either...................heathen............

The Red State Rant...............that adds in all government spending for the state including military contracts and bases...................The LIE that you keep on spouting..........................

2 states take 1/7th of Federal Spending.............

Drum roll please........................California and New York....................

When are you guys gonna stop sucking on mamma's tits.
And contribute 1/5 of federal revenue.
LOL

What happened to the Red State Rant..............

Look at the moochers............red states he haw routine.............

Counting the bases, Nasa and the like to try to prop up a Lie.

The left is practicing the Uncle Tom routine........

They don't want a Black man against the Hildabeast............especially a honest one.......................

So they must destroy him........he could take part of the black vote that has historically voted Dem..........They can't have them........They will attack him relentlessly as a result.....................

I like Carson..........will vote for him in the primaries.................they don't want that............they want the Trojan Horse Trump to take it.
Destroy him by repeating, verbatim, the idiotic things he says.

But you won't succeed. People have tried that with Trump, and have failed miserably. What makes you think that will happen to Carson?

Stunning ignorance by the good doctor once again. He can't let go of the slavery reference using it here and before as a reference to Obamacare and gives no quarter to those damaged by rape and incest after referring women to doctors who perform abortions and as a trustee of a foundation that donated thousand to Planned Parenthood. I hope someone can refer him to a good brain surgeon, he obviously needs one.

Dr. Ben Carson, the neurosurgeon-turned-insurgent presidential contender, compared abortion to slavery on Sunday, adding that he does not support exceptions for rape and incest when it comes to outlawing the practice.

"Think about this," he told "Meet the Press." "During slavery -- and I know that's one of those words you're not supposed to say, but I'm saying it -- during slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought that they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave. Anything that they chose to do. And, you know, what if the abolitionist had said, you know, 'I don't believe in slavery. I think it's wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do'? Where would we be?"

Rising in the polls in Iowa -- with its deeply evangelical Republican caucus goers -- Carson called for overturning the Supreme Court’s Roe v. Wade decision and only conceded that "there's room to discuss" an exception if the health of the mother was at stake. Below is the relevant transcript, pasted in full because his answers were often hard to tease out. . .

Ben Carson Once Again Compares Something To Slavery, This Time Abortion
I think the point of starting a thread on a subject that it implies that you have to be able to prove your case....or you're just ranting.

If this is all you got out of that interview.....then obviously you need Dr Carson to perform a brain-transplant on you.....because yours is worthless.

Dr Carson doesn't believe in abortion.....but he does believe that wiping it from the face of the planet isn't realistic. The form of abortion we practice in this country totally overrules the rights of the unborn. Abortion on demand is the law of the land.....and Planned Parenthood is making money hand over fist because of that. Who cares that useful human-beings lives are being snuffed out before they even get a chance to contribute to society.

"During an interview with NBC host Chuck Todd on Meet The Press on Sunday, the Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson said on Sunday that believes Roe v. Wade should be overturned, and that abortions should be illegal even in cases of rape or incest. He then moved on to this delightful gem:

“Think about this. During slavery — and I know that one of those words you’re not supposed to say — but I’m saying it. During slavery, a lot of the slave owners thought they had the right to do whatever they wanted to that slave, anything that they chose to do. And what if the abolitionists had said, ‘You know, I don’t believe in slavery, I think it’s wrong. But you guys do whatever you want to do.’ Where would we be?”

How does any of that discredit what mudwhistle just said? I believe his post was dead on target that you are taking one small segment to formulate it to your stereotype of him because it threatens your ideological view on the subject. The fact Dr Ben Carson can be relatable with such a large number of Americans, and talk intellectually on an issue must really be irritating you, to focus so much personal attention against him on this thread.

1 “You know Obamacare is really I think the worst thing that has happened in this nation since slavery. And it is in a way, it is slavery in a way, because it is making all of us subservient to the government, and it was never about health care. It was about control.”

So, a program that provides subsidies for about 8 million people so that they can have healthcare; that does not change healthcare in any way for the 45% who get healthcare through a government program like medicare, medicaid, Tri-Care or the VA or the 40% who get it through their employer based group health plans, makes us "subservient to the government"? That is a moronic comment.

2.“Well, my thoughts are that marriage is between a man and a woman. It’s a well-established, fundamental pillar of society and no group, be they gays, be they NAMBLA, be they people who believe in bestiality. It doesn’t matter what they are. They don’t get to change the definition.

So, gay people are akin to pedophiles and those who want to engage in sex with animals? Brilliant, no?

3. “A lot of people who go into prison straight, and when they come out they’re gay.”

This, of course, is from a physician. His "expert" opinion on what makes a person gay. Ignoring the fact that the vast majority of gay folks never went to prison.

There are more, but it would be unfair to actually use his own words to criticism him, right?

Funny, we're critiquing his intelligence when he knows more about the human brain than liberals do. Think about that for a moment.

I have a suspicion that he wasn't all over the place like he is now when he was a brain surgeon. Maybe there's a good reason for his retirement.

The famous line that morons have taken out of context for years.

There is nothing taken out of context...

Believe your ears:

Fucking liar. You played 9 seconds of a half hour speech and the lies fucks like you still tell about the law proves her point.

There's nothin in the speech which alters the context of the statement.

Pelosi did not read the bill... NO DEMOCRAT read the bill. Here's the position of ANOTHER Democrat on reading the OScam Legislation:

LOL! Of Course, when the Democrats last forced a partial government shutdown, Conyers had this to say about the SAME BILL HE DESCRIBED ABOVE: "It's just unimaginable the actions they would turn to, to get their way on a very small and modest bill – Obamacare."

He then went on to say: "We’re talking about universal health care for everybody – single payer, that’s what the new direction is,”

Last edited:
Laissez faire health care. Get the health care you can afford. Can't afford it? Tough luck. Die in the streets.

The BIG LIE!

It's the same Lie that makes the same claim about FOOD STAMPS...
How is that a lie? What do you do for the tens of millions who can not afford to save the thousands every required to fund an HSA?

LOL!

You do what has been done in the US for 250 years... . There's nothing complex about any of it.

I have a suspicion that he wasn't all over the place like he is now when he was a brain surgeon. Maybe there's a good reason for his retirement.

Maybe it's just you reaching for straws, friend.

Bah, we saw it in Reagan why not Carson?

Ben Carson continues to single-handedly destroy the reputation that brain surgeons have for intelligence.
Rocket scientists will soon have the cliche for cleverness to themselves.

We are seeing it in Hillary, she can't remember what she said from one day to the next.

Not a single Republican Vote was cast for obamaScare. Not a single Conservative bill, notion, thought, day dream, comment or suggestion is found ANYWHERE in obamaScare.

The Bill was shoved through the legislature by illicit means, passed without debate and not so much as ONE INDIVIDUAL THAT VOTED FOR IT, SO MUCH AS READ THE DAM' THING... .

Proving that you're simply... a lyin' fool.
Well, there were concepts in the bill that gopers at one time supported, but discarded. But, there was no real attempt at a compromise bill, because the acceptable and required provisions Obama set could never be agreed to by gopres.

Obama didn't have much luck with forging alliances in the Senate, which makes me wonder why the gop has any love for cruz, Rubio and Randian Paul.
There were attempts to compromise. But the right offered no alternative.

NONSENSE!

A host of alternatives were proffered... not the least of which is to set aside law which prevents insurance carriers from operating in a given state... thus allowing national access by all carriers, thus instilling significant competition among carriers. Along with suggestions to set aside the means of carriers to pay medical bill directly, requiring that all bills for medical care be presented directly to the user of the service FIRST... further requiring Doctors and Hospitals to publish their rates in advance of services... providing patients the means to shop services, and so on.

Naturally, the result would be a dramatically lower cost, greater freedom, which requires greater responsibility... thus the Left considered all of such by be a burden on their constituents OKA: The Intellectually Less Fortunate. Which when it was realized that these ideas stripped government of the means to use medical care as a coercive bludgeon, they were rejected.
The laws that prohibit health insurance companies from doing business across state lines are STATE laws. You assholes control the majority of state legislatures. What have you done to eliminate the selecting of insurance across state lines? And the ACA, but standardizing the kinds of plans that can be sold on the exchange eliminated the negative effects of such laws. Finally, since nearly half of health care insurance is provided by state of federal governments through mediate, medicaid, Tri Care and the VA and another 40% is provided through employer based health plans largely governed by the federal ERISA law and not subject to state law, the state law prohibition on out of state insurance companies selling across state lines has little effect on health care.

ROFL!

Keep whining whelp... . The OScare is a catastrophe and has cost more people to lose their medical insurance than it has provided for.

The indigents which you claim were served, still cannot afford it. As the OScare brings with it, MASSIVE increases in Co-Pays and Deductibles... thus they are finding that despite their subsidized monthly payment, any treatment of any substance requires that they pay their Co-Pay and Deductible in advance, which given their limited means, they are typically prohibited from doing so.

What's more, given the nature of third party programs, the oScare is quite literally driving the cost of medical insurance UP and is it doing so rapidly and substantially, as nature requires it must.

As a result, the same consequence of setting a perverse notion of fairness as the basis for mortgage lending, will soon take place in the medical insurance industry... which, in the event you've forgotten the lessons learned in the catastrophic failure of the socialist "Fairness in Housing" ruse... it resulted in the near total destruction of the international financial markets.

And this was due to the certainty that a market will only rise to the point at which the market can no longer sustain it, at which point it will collapse.

Now this is a law of nature and is not subject to being ignored, and it doesn't care why its ignored.

OScam will destroy the US Medical Insurance Industry... and there's no potential scenario where such can be avoided.
You are mentally ill. There are ten million more with insurance. That is s net gain you dumb fuck. And the larger co pays will do what

We are seeing it in Hillary, she can't remember what she said from one day to the next.
So, you did not watch her at the hearing? She toyed those idiots.

Laissez faire health care. Get the health care you can afford. Can't afford it? Tough luck. Die in the streets.

The BIG LIE!

How is that a lie? What do you do for the tens of millions who can not afford to save the thousands every required to fund an HSA?

LOL!

You do what has been done in the US for 250 years... . There's nothing complex about any of it.
Let them suffer and die. I know your views.

When the right attacked the President on his policies, they were simply being stupid.

That's it? Stupid?
He's clearly a liar & a closet racist. Might be a bigot too but that's unclear at this point
And you are what results when siblings reproduce.
Family insults are off limits dumbass. If you can't be anymore creative than that just give it up.

Well, there were concepts in the bill that gopers at one time supported, but discarded. But, there was no real attempt at a compromise bill, because the acceptable and required provisions Obama set could never be agreed to by gopres.

Obama didn't have much luck with forging alliances in the Senate, which makes me wonder why the gop has any love for cruz, Rubio and Randian Paul.
There were attempts to compromise. But the right offered no alternative.

NONSENSE!

A host of alternatives were proffered... not the least of which is to set aside law which prevents insurance carriers from operating in a given state... thus allowing national access by all carriers, thus instilling significant competition among carriers. Along with suggestions to set aside the means of carriers to pay medical bill directly, requiring that all bills for medical care be presented directly to the user of the service FIRST... further requiring Doctors and Hospitals to publish their rates in advance of services... providing patients the means to shop services, and so on.

Naturally, the result would be a dramatically lower cost, greater freedom, which requires greater responsibility... thus the Left considered all of such by be a burden on their constituents OKA: The Intellectually Less Fortunate. Which when it was realized that these ideas stripped government of the means to use medical care as a coercive bludgeon, they were rejected.
The laws that prohibit health insurance companies from doing business across state lines are STATE laws. You assholes control the majority of state legislatures. What have you done to eliminate the selecting of insurance across state lines? And the ACA, but standardizing the kinds of plans that can be sold on the exchange eliminated the negative effects of such laws. Finally, since nearly half of health care insurance is provided by state of federal governments through mediate, medicaid, Tri Care and the VA and another 40% is provided through employer based health plans largely governed by the federal ERISA law and not subject to state law, the state law prohibition on out of state insurance companies selling across state lines has little effect on health care.

ROFL!

Keep whining whelp... . The OScare is a catastrophe and has cost more people to lose their medical insurance than it has provided for.

The indigents which you claim were served, still cannot afford it. As the OScare brings with it, MASSIVE increases in Co-Pays and Deductibles... thus they are finding that despite their subsidized monthly payment, any treatment of any substance requires that they pay their Co-Pay and Deductible in advance, which given their limited means, they are typically prohibited from doing so.

What's more, given the nature of third party programs, the oScare is quite literally driving the cost of medical insurance UP and is it doing so rapidly and substantially, as nature requires it must.

As a result, the same consequence of setting a perverse notion of fairness as the basis for mortgage lending, will soon take place in the medical insurance industry... which, in the event you've forgotten the lessons learned in the catastrophic failure of the socialist "Fairness in Housing" ruse... it resulted in the near total destruction of the international financial markets.

And this was due to the certainty that a market will only rise to the point at which the market can no longer sustain it, at which point it will collapse.

Now this is a law of nature and is not subject to being ignored, and it doesn't care why its ignored.

OScam will destroy the US Medical Insurance Industry... and there's no potential scenario where such can be avoided.
You are mentally ill. There are ten million more with insurance. That is s net gain you dumb fuck. And the larger co pays will do what

So, you did not watch her at the hearing? She toyed those idiots.

Yep saw all the memory mistakes she made, it's either that or she flat out lied.

The BIG LIE!

LOL!

Let them suffer and die. I know your views.

You show lots of ignorance about what you think you know.

Forum List

Back