Ben Carson name to be removed from School

You want to talk about Liberals being petty and small minded. We a Detroit School board want to remove Ben Carsons name from the school. For what reason, He belongs to the wrong party, he is black. The name of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson could be removed from a high school in his hometown of Detroit now that a state-appointed emergency manager no longer oversees the city’s Board of Education, according to reports.
I dont blame them. Schools should be named after great people. Nothing great about being Drumpfs house slave.

Just like I thought.

'When you align yourself with Trump, that is a direct affront to the city of Detroit and the students of Detroit,' said board member LeMar Lemmons earlier this year.

Clearly we can’t have young intercity negroes aspiring to become neurosurgeons and think for themselves. Better name the school after some dead gang banger or rapper.
Awesome...
Snoop dawgs Skool Haus.
jvjasD7v_400x400.jpg
Free blunt program, specializing in bad poetry, law center for legal defense, and economic courses for running a black market business successfully.

You want to talk about Liberals being petty and small minded. We a Detroit School board want to remove Ben Carsons name from the school. For what reason, He belongs to the wrong party, he is black. The name of Housing and Urban Development Secretary Ben Carson could be removed from a high school in his hometown of Detroit now that a state-appointed emergency manager no longer oversees the city’s Board of Education, according to reports.
I dont blame them. Schools should be named after great people. Nothing great about being Drumpfs house slave.

Just like I thought.

'When you align yourself with Trump, that is a direct affront to the city of Detroit and the students of Detroit,' said board member LeMar Lemmons earlier this year.

Clearly we can’t have young intercity negroes aspiring to become neurosurgeons and think for themselves. Better name the school after some dead gang banger or rapper.
Awesome...
Snoop dawgs Skool Haus.
View attachment 229271
Free blunt program, specializing in bad poetry, law center for legal defense, and economic courses for running a black market business successfully.

Don't forget these.

Charities & foundations supported 16
Snoop Dogg has supported the following charities listed on this site:

This is how the American Marxist Taliban works; personal destruction, fraud, slander and vindictive bullshit like this.

Okay, frankly, I'm just wondering why Carson deserves a school named after him to start with...

He had a good career as a doctor, then realized he could make more money telling audiences of white people how shiftless other black folks are.

View attachment 229267

ben_carson_THUGLIFE_001.jpg

Just like I thought.

Awesome...
Snoop dawgs Skool Haus.
View attachment 229271

Calvin Cordozar Broadus, Jr. oprah winfrey dr nadine burke harris.jpg

“That’s what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity,’’ he said. “There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.”

Ben Carson

This has to be one of the most moronic, idiotic statements ever said.

Who cares.................Let them do whatever the hell they want............Makes no difference at all.

Perhaps they can stop the gang killing there..........bodies are stacking up.

Another left wing example of intolerance, bigotry, racism and hate. Nothing new here.

That’s retarded.

Just like I thought.

Yes, we all know that graduates from any school always end up in the same career as the person the school was named for. That's why most crooked presidents went to Richard M. Nixon Elementary School in Iowa.

“That’s what America is about, a land of dreams and opportunity,’’ he said. “There were other immigrants who came here in the bottom of slave ships, worked even longer, even harder for less. But they too had a dream that one day their sons, daughters, grandsons, granddaughters, great-grandsons, great-granddaughters, might pursue prosperity and happiness in this land.”

Ben Carson

This has to be one of the most moronic, idiotic statements ever said.
Oohh...sounds the intelligent accomplished blacks are resented by the less bright and accomplished blacks.
Isn't that always the way?

Perhaps Kwame KIlpatrick High would be a more suitable choice for the petty haters in Detroit.

Just like I thought.

Yeah. Africans should only name their schools after black entertainers. That's what blacks do, entertain white folks.
Dance for us Asslilps. Sing us a song. So far you're not very entertaining.

That's because he's stupid.

Stupid shit entertains children, and sometimes stupid adults and teenagers, like anything Pauly Shore has done. It should be erased. You would like to believe that after the results of "progressive" leftwing governing in Europe, The USSR, China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Cuba, Korea, Angola, Rhodesia and all over Africa and South America that anything that smelled of Marxism would be rejected.

Yet here we are 100 years later and people are fleeing yet another country who apparently voted in a leftist despotic regime that has their oil rich country on the brink of civil war. We have bed wetters in our country who must seem to believe everyone else simply "did it wrong" and that we can trust our people to ration shit out fairly.

They can't be that stu….

Fucking A they ARE THAT
STUPID!!

I think it's great they are doing it. It will only turn more minorities into republicans. Once they see the tolerance liberals have for them. If they don't tow the line.

Wow, would they rather the school have a name like the junior high that I went to? Turkey Foot Middle School.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Turkey Foot Road is the name of the street that my school was on too.

Just like I thought.

Of course you what Blacks to aspire to be neurosurgeons. Did you think Carson was the only Black neurosurgeon? You silly ass white boys dont even know Carson wasnt the first or last Black neurosurgon. We just dont want them to be boot lickers like Ben Carson. Keith Black or Alexa Canady would be a tremendous name for the school. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Just like I thought.

Yeah. Africans should only name their schools after black entertainers. That's what blacks do, entertain white folks.
Dance for us Asslilps. Sing us a song. So far you're not very entertaining.
Only if you promise not to get lice on me lice head. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back