Believe Mary Trump but not Malik Obama?

What, do you think we are stupid?
Not "we", just you. ... :cool:

"Donald J Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens, New York City. His father was Frederick Christ Trump, a Bronx-born real estate developer whose parents were German immigrants. His mother was Scottish-born housewife Mary Anne MacLeod Trump.
Wikipedia?

Everyone knows that is fake news

I'm pretty sure Barak Obama was born in Kenya.
But the deep state globalist cover up will make sure the truth will never see daylight. ... :cool:

And Donald Trump was born in Jamaica
And Donald Trump was born in Jamaica

a small hospital in Queens

Trolling again, RW?

I posted Trumps Birth Certificate

Trump was born in Jamaica
As everyone knows, Jamaica is an island, surrounded by water, big water, Ocean water

Yup,

trolling

Is Mary Trump more credible than Malik Obama?

End Times News???? Are you fucking serious??

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information, therefore fact checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

Factual Reporting: LOW

after you finish reading that, read which forum this is in.

So what?? It's still garbage. And I believe that it was initially posted in Politics

Mary Trump grew up with her brother

Malik Obama has hardly met his
And yet you also didn't believe TURDI, Obama's Transvestite Nanny who raised little Barry in Jakarta. Nor believed Obama's (MADRASSA) school teacher, when she said little Barry was "the best in his class at reciting the Quran." All because Obama had LIED about the school he attended in Jakarta.
And then weezly admitted through a campaign aid the "it was a Muslim school, but not a madrassa."
And then not one left stream media outlet asked Obama what he meant by "a Muslim school, but not a madrassa" since MADRASSA is Arabic for SCHOOL. So how was it a Muslim SCHOOL but not a SCHOOL?
DOOOAH!
Anything wrongwinger says everybody at usmb knows the opposite is true,he doesn’t know what the word truth or honest means.lol

What, do you think we are stupid?
Not "we", just you. ... :cool:

"Donald J Trump was born on June 14, 1946, at Jamaica Hospital in the borough of Queens, New York City. His father was Frederick Christ Trump, a Bronx-born real estate developer whose parents were German immigrants. His mother was Scottish-born housewife Mary Anne MacLeod Trump.
Wikipedia?

Everyone knows that is fake news
At least WE ALL can agree that Barrack Hussein Soetoro did attend a MUSLIM school.
Even his cheerleading DNC media admitted this. Even if they the Tardocrat media tried to sell that it wasn’t a “MADRASSA” (Arabic for School).

So Barrack attended a Muslim S C H O O L, but it wans’t a S C H O O L…..

After he lLIED about it being a Muslim school, before Hillary’s people OUTED his LIE.

“Obama lived in Indonesia as a child, from 1967 to 1971, with his mother and stepfather and has acknowledged attending a Muslim school, but an aide said it was not a madrassa. (Watch video of Obama's school )” – CNN January 23, 2007

CNN debunks false report about Obama - CNN.com

I have brought this up many times.
You will only get deflection or some BS about Malik not mattering.
99 percent of the outrage from these partisan shitheads is disingenuous.

I'm pretty sure Barak Obama was born in Kenya.
But the deep state globalist cover up will make sure the truth will never see daylight. ... :cool:

Barack was born in a test tube in a Soros facility.
Then George should get busy making more of them.

At least we ALL agree that Turdi was the first man to make Barrack MORE FLEXIBLE.

"I used to dress little Barry and send him off to the madrassa." - Turdi Obama's Tranny Nanny

So Barry wasn't a virgin for Putin.....

Forum List

Back