Believe covid is real and co2 causes climate change?

People in Asian countries have been wearing mask for decades when they are sick and have to be out in public. Nobody ever thought it was a crazy thing to do, it was basic common sense no different than using a tissue when you sneeze.

Same thing holds true for what they labeled social distancing. Prior to the Govt giving it a name, if someone told you they did not feel well or had a fever, we would all instinctively keep our distance from them. But once the Govt gave it a name everyone was like "well, that is just dumb"
We do not want to be CHI Coms or Asians. We have our own culture. Quit trying to import that BULLSHIT here. F you guys and your slave Muzzles.

The Chinese took a queue from The Slave Trades where if a slave trader had an unruly slave they would break them by placing a muzzle or a mask of some sort over the slaves nose and mouth making it hard to talk and breath.

This is how you psychologically break a person that wants their freedom by confining them in their homes, removing social interactions (lockdowns) restricting their movements, and repeatedly using fear messaging, and then placing a mask on them.

The Covid-19 mask has surpassed the utility of protecting us from a potentially harmful virus, it has become the mask that muzzles biting dogs. It is the mask we had to wear when we were forced into harvesting grapes for free every fall in high school when we had to wear masks that prevented hungry and thirsty students from eating any grapes.

Masks were used in other cultures to control and enslave people, to diminish, and demoralize them. Masks were and still are worn as a form of obedience.

President Donald Trump shared a tweet that argued that the mandated use of face masks represents a “culture of silence, slavery, and social death.”

Leftist all-knowing and snitching Karens and their submissive husbands wear the mandatory masks with eagerness and arrogance because they virtue-signal how good they are. They want to make sure you know how respectable their character is and how morally virtuous and superior is their political correctness.

Masks were thought to prevent the Black Death, and ridiculous shapes of masks were designed and worn to ward off the bubonic plague.

Masks aren’t about public health but social control,” a conservative columnist tweeted, linking to a Federalist piece.

Molly McCann wrote,

“To those looking to benefit politically from emergencies, COVID presents an opportunity to advance plans targeted to transform American freedom and the American way of life. Mandatory-masking policies provide a valuable foundation to weaponize the virus against American liberty—now and in the future.”

You people are stupid. You know nothing about Psychological Warfare even when it's being waged against you 24-7.

They broke you because you are weak, and your friends are weak and your family is weak.

Oppressors rely on The Weak Minded and Compliant to gain power.

This makes you a Useful Idiot.

Last edited:
I rate this post 5 out of 5 stars!~

We are actually in a CO2 desert technically as CO2 is at one of it's lowest levels in our planet's history.
I don't know where you're getting your figures. I get mine from NOAA. CO2 levels are higher than they've been at any point in the last 3.6 million years. Noah reported that the global rise of atmospheric CO2 hit 412.5 parts per million ( ppm ) in 2020, a rise of 2.6 ppm over 2019, the fifth largest increase since they begin monitoring atmospheric CO2 63 years ago. This rise happened in spite of an estimated 7% reduction in global emissions due to the pandemic, the rise would have been much worse had there not been a pandemic. CBS News - Breaking news, 24/7 live streaming news & top stories>news

People in Asian countries have been wearing mask for decades when they are sick and have to be out in public. Nobody ever thought it was a crazy thing to do, it was basic common sense no different than using a tissue when you sneeze.

Same thing holds true for what they labeled social distancing. Prior to the Govt giving it a name, if someone told you they did not feel well or had a fever, we would all instinctively keep our distance from them. But once the Govt gave it a name everyone was like "well, that is just dumb"
Population density is the reason Asians have been wearing masks forever. It's the same reason plagues effect cities worse than rural areas in general. As our nation becomes more and more urban we face the same threats. A friend of mine who visited China, said he saw many beautiful things but no matter where he was he could not get away from the stench of people. People crowded everywhere. The time to act on overpopulation is now, before every nation is like China.

So you are saying that COVID is not prevalent all around the world?
Is The COMMON COLD Prevalent in All The World? It's a Coronavirus.

Start thinking for yourself, SLAVE

Had the Left not won this little information-propaganda war, The Plandemic would have been over in a little under 6 months. Fresh Air, Exercise, a Healthy diet, Ivermectin, HCQ and business as normal should have been the prescription.

Not Totalitarian Mandates and Fear Mongering with no basis in Science. Big Pharma is not my god.

My God loves freedom and wants people to be free.

Sic Semper Tyrannus!

Last edited:
I don't know where you're getting your figures. I get mine from NOAA. CO2 levels are higher than they've been at any point in the last 3.6 million years. Noah reported that the global rise of atmospheric CO2 hit 412.5 parts per million ( ppm ) in 2020, a rise of 2.6 ppm over 2019, the fifth largest increase since they begin monitoring atmospheric CO2 63 years ago. This rise happened in spite of an estimated 7% reduction in global emissions due to the pandemic, the rise would have been much worse had there not been a pandemic. CBS News - Breaking news, 24/7 live streaming news & top stories>news
Horse Shit. I hold two science degrees. Here are the actual levels based on paleogeologic sampling which is the only sampling you can do to go back in time like you suggest.

Global warming is as big a pile of horse shit as was Russian Collusion, and The Current Scamdemic, which was nothing but a Hyperbolic Fearmongering Power Grab.

All these scams have the same goal. More control, more power, for increasingly Evil People pulling the strings.

Go tell your fairy tales to some fairies who will love you for it.

1643751548798.png

Population density is the reason Asians have been wearing masks forever. It's the same reason plagues effect cities worse than rural areas in general. As our nation becomes more and more urban we face the same threats. A friend of mine who visited China, said he saw many beautiful things but no matter where he was he could not get away from the stench of people. People crowded everywhere. The time to act on overpopulation is now, before every nation is like China.
Asians wear Masks because they were ordered to, coerced to, or Fearmongered in to wearing them and no other reason.

Is The COMMON COLD Prevalent in All The World? It's a Coronavirus.

Start thinking for yourself, SLAVE

Look up the definition of a pandemic, then come back and apologize for being a fucking moron, and then I might respond to something else you have to say

Golfing Gator thinks its funny that Slave Traders and Chinese Prisoners had muzzles and masks put on them to psychologically break them and make them more compliant.

You are a prime example Gator of the fact that you don't have to threaten some one with a whip to make them a slave, you can bludgeon them with fear mongering to get them to comply.

Asians wear Masks because they were ordered to, coerced to, or Fearmongered in to wearing them and no other reason.

Fuck you are stupid. They have been wearing mask when in public and not feeling well because they are a courteous people and actually give a shit about their fellow humans. Something you would never understand

THEORY REJECTED....

Solution = fudge the data and keep on lying and bilking the taxpayer

If parroting Algore and Dr. Fauci is the Democrat definition of "following the science," then off a cliff we go....

Another thing, the use of "the science."

Anyone saying "the science" is a fucking invalid moron who should be ignored and/or asked for credentials to be opining like standardized test scores and transcripts.

Too many like Whoopi Goldberg not only deserve to be told to SHUT THE FUCK UP, but also to be properly outed as total functional SCIENCE INVALIDS who know NOTHING, NOTHING about that which they opine on TV....

LOL! This fucking board is pretty much a fucking FLOCK of parrots, Sparky.

Horse Shit. I hold two science degrees. Here are the actual levels based on paleogeologic sampling which is the only sampling you can do to go back in time like you suggest.

Global warming is as big a pile of horse shit as was Russian Collusion, and The Current Scamdemic, which was nothing but a Hyperbolic Fearmongering Power Grab.

All these scams have the same goal. More control, more power, for increasingly Evil People pulling the strings.

Go tell your fairy tales to some fairies who will love you for it.

View attachment 595747

Anybody who believes that COVID isn't a pandemic cannot possibly hold any degree unless Disney World has started handing them out to anyone who bought a ticket. You're not a scientist, you're a fucking CONSPIRACIST.

Who's doing the power grabbing? You don't bother to say.
Who created that graph you posted? There's no credentials on it.
And Putin loves idiots like you who suck on the cock of Trump.

Last edited:
I was talking to my neighbor over the backyard fence, he was sick with a cold. It made me realize something, I usually get a cold two or three times a year. For the entire time of the pandemic I have not had a cold for the past two plus years. I wear a mask all the time when I'm out in public. So in your face, all the people who say Masks don't work.
By all means if that is what makes you feel better.Knock yourself out. I never wear a mask and haven't been sick in 15 years.....go figure.

Golfing Gator thinks its funny that Slave Traders and Chinese Prisoners had muzzles and masks put on them to psychologically break them and make them more compliant.

You are a prime example Gator of the fact that you don't have to threaten some one with a whip to make them a slave, you can bludgeon them with fear mongering to get them to comply.

Having spent some time in Japan a few years ago way before the pandemic, it was very common to see people with face masks as a way of curtailing the spread of URIs, you stupid idiot.

By all means if that is what makes you feel better.Knock yourself out. I never wear a mask and haven't been sick in 15 years.....go figure.
I had a friend who refused to wear a mask or get vaxxed. He's dead now. First his body started forming blood clots, then his lungs, liver, kidneys started to have problems and fail. He lived for about two days after he finally went to the hospital where he was sedated and then intubated. Covid, the Delta version. So knock arrogant, ignorant yourself out.

Look up the definition of a pandemic, then come back and apologize for being a fucking moron, and then I might respond to something else you have to say
The Common Cold is a Pandemic by your standard. Screw you guys and your warped shifting definitions.

Corona mortality rate is only 0.00085% or 85 out of 100,000 people and out of that 85 people 3 out of 4 had 4 or more comorbidities, or 63.75 people out of the 85. Of the remainder 21.25, 90% of them had 1-3 Comorbidities, or 19.125 people.

What's left?

2 people.

Two freaking people out of the 85 out of 100,000 whose death can only be solely attributed to The Faux Rona.

This makes the mortality rate for apparently normal outwardly healthy people 0.00002%

And you call me a moron?

Why did you bend over and allow Tyrants to rape you for 0.00002%?

That is not a pandemic. It's an F'ng bad flu season.

The Spanish Flu was a Pandemic and it's mortality rate was 2%. Not 0.00002%
2.0%

The Plague had a mortality rate of 20%.

You useful idiots don't do math. $3 Trillion Bills that will cost Nothing?

Last edited:
Having spent some time in Japan a few years ago way before the pandemic, it was very common to see people with face masks as a way of curtailing the spread of URIs, you stupid idiot.
It's a form of social control. If you were not an idiot parroting what your masters tell you to say you would realize that. But alas, you are a useful idiot whose only usefulness is for spreading propaganda for Communist Marxist Totalitarian Control Freaks.

I had a friend who refused to wear a mask or get vaxxed. He's dead now. First his body started forming blood clots, then his lungs, liver, kidneys started to have problems and fail. He lived for about two days after he finally went to the hospital where he was sedated and then intubated. Covid, the Delta version. So knock arrogant, ignorant yourself out.
And I have had relatives and friends died who were fully vaxxed and boosted....Did your friend have comorbidities?

LOL! This fucking board is pretty much a fucking FLOCK of parrots, Sparky.

Anybody who believes that COVID isn't a pandemic cannot possibly hold any degree unless Disney World has started handing them out to anyone who bought a ticket. You're not a scientist, you're a fucking CONSPIRACIST.

Who's doing the power grabbing? You don't bother to say.
Who created that graph you posted? There's no credentials on it.
And Putin loves idiots like you who suck on the cock of Trump.
You are a deluded soul whose mind is poisoned and whose heart is hardened against The Truth. I only debate with you so that you will not lead others down the path to Hell.

Who is doing The Power Grabbing? Don't you read the publications put out by your Wealthy Elitist Masters? Or are you just a dumb foot soldier with no use other than cannon fodder?

Do you think these Wealthy Elitists Assholes that rule over you care about humanity at all? No, they don't give a shit about you, or me. You are just cattle, human capital, equity that they want to cash in on and profit from.

They think they can remold the Earth in their image at your expense, slave. They want half the population of The Earth gone by 2050. It's called Sustainable Development. Ever hear of that, Mr. Cannon Fodder? Or how about Bill Gates who thinks we need to sterilize people to slow and stop population growth? Would you let that asshole inject someone you cared about with anything? Ever read any publications from The World Economic Forum? Davos?

These multibillionaires and millionaires don't fly to these Satanic meetings for shits and giggles. They are problem solving for problems that are only problems in their world blocking them from being even Bigger Richer Assholes with more power.

You Slaves are so stupid you deserve to be slaves. No one can talk sense to you and you are uneducated imbeciles too lazy to even read anything that might help you survive what is coming down that road to Death and Hell they are building for you.

Then you qualify....

Two thirds of Americans are functional invalids regarding science.

All they do is PARROT.

Lie to them and they PARROT.

The same folks wearing masks and telling you with glee they just got their fifteenth booster shot, they are the ones who parrot, and also the ones who believe Algore's fraud...

You folks need a basic update on truth and science....

SCIENCE is NOT

1. PARROTING
2. FUDGING DATA
3. LYING
4. FRAUD
5. BILKING THE TAXPAYER
6. USING FEAR AND IDIOCY TO ENRICH AND EMPOWER THOSE IN GOVERNMENT
7. BEING A KLEPTOCRATIC LEFT WING LIAR

Let's check the very first thing these utter morons believe, that co2 causes warming IN THE ATMOSPHERE....

We have two and only two measures of atmospheric temps. What did they say....?????

"satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling."
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh my god, this is priceless. You clearly did not read your own link.

Now, according to three new studies published in the journal Science, it turns out those conclusions based on satellite and weather balloon data were based on faulty analyses.

The atmosphere is indeed warming, not cooling as the data previously showed.

Forum List

Back