'Squad' Dems spent over $325K on private security last year, despite defund police rhetoric

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022

'Squad' Dems spent over $325K on private security last year, despite defund police rhetoric

Rep. Cori Bush and other members of the "Squad" spent over $300,000 on private security in 2021 despite promoting the defund the police movement during the George Floyd unrest of 2020, according to FEC records reviewed by Fox News Digital.

OP: These people spend YOUR money on private police while they take away your safety by defunding YOUR police AND makin impossible to own a gun, Thats Democrats for you.

Rep. Cori Bush and other members of the "Squad" spent over $300,000 on private security in 2021 despite promoting the defund the police movement during the George Floyd unrest of 2020, according to FEC records reviewed by Fox News Digital.

OP: These people spend YOUR money on private police while they take away your safety by defunding YOUR police AND makin impossible to own a gun, Thats Democrats for you.

Considering 3 of them are Holocaust denying shit stains, they need that security.

• Banned
These people get a lot of death threats from people just like you

Like me? Fuck you punk

What they are is hypocrite sacks of shit. Just your type of gals.

Do you want to be taken seriously or do you want people to think you're full of shit?

I don't give a damm what you think, and everybody already knows you're full of shit

Considering 3 of them are Holocaust denying shit stains, they need that security.

Excellent point. The anti-semites are no better than Nazis,

MORE:

Rep. Cori Bush, D-Mo., and other members of the far-left "Squad" collectively spent over $325,000 on private security in 2021 despite promoting the "defund the police" movement during the George Floyd unrest of 2020, according to Federal Election Commission (FEC) records reviewed by Fox News Digital.

Bush's campaign spent over $65,000 on private security during the fourth financial quarter and approximately $200,000 total in 2021 on private security firms like Peace Security and Whole Armor Executive Protection, eclipsing the totals for the other "Squad" members' private security bills for 2021.

The Missouri Democrat, who was sworn into office a little over a year ago, has been a staunch supporter of defunding the police and told CBS News last August that "defunding the police has to happen" and that the money needs to be put into "social safety nets because we're trying to save lives." When asked by CBS about the hypocrisy of spending tens of thousands of dollars on private security while calling for defending the police, Bush got defensive and replied, "You would rather me die? Is that what you want to see? You want to see me die?"

These people get a lot of death threats from people just like you. Do you want to be taken seriously or do you want people to think you're full of shit? Too late. After 1/6 all the right wing threats have to be taken seriously.

youthepoint.jpg

Like me? Fuck you punk

What they are is hypocrite sacks of shit. Just your type of gals.

I don't give a damm what you think, and everybody already knows you're full of shit
You like talking tough and venting your rage on others. Some people just take your favorite pastime into illegal territory. The law makes no distinction between a prank call and an actual threat. Keep that in mind next time you drunk dial.

You like talking tough and venting your rage on others. Some people just take your favorite pastime into illegal territory. The law makes no distinction between a prank call and an actual threat. Keep that in mind next time you drunk dial.
Val Demings was a not so good cop and a not so good Police Chief in Florida. She voted for the Prog legislation against police last year as a Congressperson. Hypocrisy comes in many flavors.

These people get a lot of death threats from people just like you. Do you want to be taken seriously or do you want people to think you're full of shit? Too late. After 1/6 all the right wing threats have to be taken seriously.
These people want to ban private gun ownership, while spending 325 grand on armed security. Are their lives worth more than ours?

All those rightwing crazies sending death threats. It's time to trace them all and hold them criminally accountable.

These people want to ban private gun ownership, while spending 325 grand on armed security. Are their lives worth more than ours?
What a ridiculous question. Even if they actually wanted to ban your fetish it's not like they will be successful. Letting the gun industry scare you into making death threats on public officials is a kind of cowardice I will never understand.

What a ridiculous question. Even if they actually wanted to ban your fetish it's not like they will be successful. Letting the gun industry scare you into making death threats on public officials is a kind of cowardice I will never understand.
Of course they want to ban guns. Not for their armed security, though. Fuck the rest of us.

Forum List

Back