Belgian living in the U.S

robbe

Rookie
Jan 13, 2014
Belgium
Hey everyone, as my username suggests, my name is Robbe. I'm studying and working in the U.S currently but I have lived in Belgique my life.

I have worked very hard on my English, so I hope this comes out alright and all my posts.

Politically I am what is called in Belgium 'classical liberal', but in U.S libertarian. I like alternative/indie music and I play guitar in an indie rock band. I look forward to all discussions! Many thanks Robbe

Hey everyone, as my username suggests, my name is Robbe. I'm studying and working in the U.S currently but I have lived in Belgique my life.

I have worked very hard on my English, so I hope this comes out alright and all my posts.

Politically I am what is called in Belgium 'classical liberal', but in U.S libertarian. I like alternative/indie music and I play guitar in an indie rock band. I look forward to all discussions! Many thanks Robbe

Welcome! Your English is better than some natives here!:lol:

Hello Robbe, :D

You sound very interesting and I am so happy you have joined our little space in cyber-land.

I think you shall enjoy the posters, and respect the mods.

*******WELCOME*******

Hi, thanks. I do have an international diploma for second language which I recently finished. I have tried to make my English writing as tidy and clear as possible.

Thanks for the greetings everyone. I have really liked my time in the U.S. The social scene is great. I have been here for two years studying and working. I'm staying in Providence and studying at Brown. --Robbe

Hi Robbe!

Welcome to the forum. I hope to get to know you through your posts.

Chuck

Hello Robbe..

2708610h3jgannksj.gif

Welcome to the USMB..

What you talk about? Mines English good.

And welcome, Robbe! :)

Forum List

Back