Old times are not forgotten....

SmedlyButler

Gold Member
Jan 12, 2014
Hopeville
Hi everybody. I have not posted on a political forum since the dark era of Bush 2ooo-2004. I used to visit a very lively place called Slate's BallotBox. You had to think fast and dodge faster. There were some unforgettable characters on that site who solved the World's problems, one flame at a time. I was not one of them but I did have fun. They used to call me MrTibbs. Hope I can get a little education and a little entertainment here. I look forward to the conversation.

SB

Welcome to USMB, Smedly. Hope you enjoy the boards.

I guess you heard those who told lies about President Bush paid the price for it. If not, one of their names was Dan Rather, who deserved to get fired for allowing his people to publish unproven but abject lies in order to hurt an American President.

;)

I guess you heard those who told lies about President Bush paid the price for it. If not, one of their names was Dan Rather, who deserved to get fired for allowing his people to publish unproven but abject lies in order to hurt an American President.

;)

Unfortunately that standard was discarded when the current administration took over.

And welcome to the boards sir!

Welcome to the boards.

Let you introduce you to the others.

This is freedombecki. She is batshit insane, but I like her.

This is TheOldSchool. He's batshit insane, but... well... that is all. :tongue:

I'm Aaron. I'm the only sane person here. :cool:

Last edited:

Thanks to you and the others very much for the welcome. I'm so glad you have a victory to cling to (even such a puny pyrrhic one) from a long lost battle:)

Hello SB..

3003725dyd6gprmte.gif

Welcome to the USMB..

Welcome, this is a typical exchange!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COdT9f-CvhU]Life of Brian: Crucifixion is too good for 'em sir - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back