What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Belgian female reported sexually assaulted on live TV at Germany street festival.

bucs90

Gold Member
Reaction score
Cologne sex attacks: Female journalist groped live on TV at carnival

A female journalist from Belgium was sexually assaulted on live TV in Cologne, Germany as she did a story. 2 or 3 savages tried to kiss her neck, asked her for sex, then she had her breasts forcibly grabbed. She turned in anger and the savages didn't know why she was mad.

The festival is one of Europe's largest and is just beginning.

Who knows. Maybe a journalist being attacked is what it will take for the media to report the truth of the "migrant crisis".

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

A female journalist from Belgium was sexually assaulted on live TV in Cologne, Germany as she did a story. 2 or 3 savages tried to kiss her neck, asked her for sex, then she had her breasts forcibly grabbed. She turned in anger and the savages didn't know why she was mad.

Who knows. Maybe a journalist being attacked is what it will take for the media to report the truth of the "migrant crisis".

I heard about this earlier, mind boggling huh?

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Erob: Where the Sun Sets West of Phoenecia
Reported Sex Attacks Double At Cologne Carnival

...Security at the event has been increased with twice the number of officers on duty, following hundreds of alleged assaults and thefts on New Year's Eve.

Many women said they were groped and robbed in a mob of mostly North African and Arab men during the festivities to welcome in 2016.

The latest claims ranged from insults of a sexual nature to one case of rape...

Reported Sex Attacks Double At Cologne Carnival

Arianrhod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why are so many RWs afraid to use the word "woman"?

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yes. It's such a mystery :wink:

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Hey Kid B aged 9 months now asleep, if she wakes up before 6am....The Great Goose better be around, as I'll make good on promise and begin the Fed Ex of Kid B to dear Goose :wink:

Tilly

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Hey Kid B aged 9 months now asleep, if she wakes up before 6am....The Great Goose better be around, as I'll make good on promise and begin the Fed Ex of Kid B to dear Goose :wink:
I'm sure she couldn't be in better hands. Great Goose is lovely. Don't forget the air holes :)

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$505.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List