Being the ‘Wrong’ Minority

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
The racist Left again.

Ex-Patriot Eugene Chung, looking to be an NFL head coach, says he was told, ‘You are not the right minority’​

Despite a resume that includes 55 games of experience as an NFL offensive tackle – the first Asian American first-round draft pick in history – and 10 seasons as an assistant coach under Super Bowl winners Andy Reid and Doug Pederson, Chung was turned away.

“It was said to me, ‘Well, you’re really not a minority,” Chung told The Boston Globe.

Chung is Korean, as are both of his parents.

“That’s when I realized what the narrative was,” Chung said. “I was blown away, emotionally paralyzed for a split second. I asked myself, ‘Did I hear that correctly?’ ”

The racist Left again.

Ex-Patriot Eugene Chung, looking to be an NFL head coach, says he was told, ‘You are not the right minority’​

Despite a resume that includes 55 games of experience as an NFL offensive tackle – the first Asian American first-round draft pick in history – and 10 seasons as an assistant coach under Super Bowl winners Andy Reid and Doug Pederson, Chung was turned away.

“It was said to me, ‘Well, you’re really not a minority,” Chung told The Boston Globe.

“That’s when I realized what the narrative was,” Chung said. “I was blown away, emotionally paralyzed for a split second. I asked myself, ‘Did I hear that correctly?’ ”
And that punk ass "never was" Kaepernick BLM have the balls to say they're oppressed. Kaepernick being raised in the middle of "white privilege" in his well-off white family. He and his ilk are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

The racist Left again.

Yes, he heard that correctly.

The Dems care only for two minority groups.

For the first one, the Dems allow open immigration.

For the second one, the Dems allow them to commit crime without any punishment.

As far as Asians are concerned, the Dems make sure that some Asians are denied entrance to various universities in order to make room for those first two minorities.

The racist Left again.

Korean not a minority? He is a true minority, much smaller than Blacks! Besides, that shouldn't be a "qualification" for being a coach.

I'd file a discrimination lawsuit.

Maybe Chung ought to declare himself 1/3rd Korean, 1/3rd Black and 1/3rd Indian, then he'd be qualified to be Vice President.

The racist Left again.

Any human population in this nation, under fifty percent, is a minority. Sure sounds like lawsuit territory to me.

Forum List

Back