Zone1 Being racist is not a crime

Status
Not open for further replies.

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
Tucker is right. There is freedom in America. We have the right to choose our friends. If only we had more people fighting the good fight like Tucker Carlson.

---Tucker Carlson says ‘being racist is not a crime’---

Racism is a belief and an opinion. It is protected by the Constitution as are all beliefs and opinions no matter how others may find it wrong or vulgar. To make a law against it is the government controlling free thought.
Naive much?

Aside from the fact that "racism" is nothing but a lame social construct the last I checked I have the freedom to be around the ethnicities of my choice or not.....I prefer not to live around blacks.
I worked around them and lived with them for years. Some are ok people, but a lot are brutal animals.

Tucker is right. There is freedom in America. We have the right to choose our friends. If only we had more people fighting the good fight like Tucker Carlson.

Tuckems is a little bitch. Who's trying to force him to be friends with anyone? 😄 Of course you get to choose who your friends are just as the mainstream of society is free to shame and shun bigots and racists. Glad we all agree.

Of course it isn’t a crime. It’s free speech.

But for some bizarre reason you guys think that means racists should be immune to consequences.

The problem with giving the government the power to make ideas and opinions illegal is that leadership changes, popular opinion changes. We may cheer when ideas and opinions that we find repulsive are squelched, but it won't end there.

Of course not.
Neither is being stupid, liking the music of The Archies, or having mayo on a hot dog.

But it's not something one should do in public.

This Is disingenuous. Because wr're not talking about picking your friends. And it's funny how Tucker says that after whining for years about how CRT is racist. But it is a crime to allow racism to deny equal opportunity and equal protection.

Racism is a belief and an opinion. It is protected by the Constitution as are all beliefs and opinions no matter how others may find it wrong or vulgar. To make a law against it is the government controlling free thought.
And the error in your thinking is that racism is more than thoughts beliefs or opinions. Racism being practiced is more than an opinion. The government has made laws to stop the practice of racism.

Racism is not a crime until white extremists decide somebody of color spoke a truth they didn't like hearing, then suddenly that truth becomes racism and laws must be made to stop that truth from being spoken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back