Being Liberal Makes You a Fascist

You are free to type what ever you want.

But you work toward a day where I won't be...

You may perpetuate any myth you feel necessary to propagate your agenda.

You are a leftist - that is a matter of fact.

You oppose free markets - one of the defining characteristics of liberals.

You oppose the free exchange of ideas - one of the defining characteristics of liberals.

You oppose the freedom of religion - one of the defining characteristics of liberals.

You are in short - anti-liberal, AKA a leftist.

Look, it's your right to support and promote the authoritarian left and wage war on liberalism. As a Liberal, I seek to protect your rights.

Ironic, isn't it?

You oppose the free exchange of ideas - one of the defining characteristics of liberals.

You oppose the freedom of religion - one of the defining characteristics of liberals.

Look, it's your right to support and promote the authoritarian left and wage war on liberalism. As a Liberal, I seek to protect your rights.

Ironic, isn't it?

You can lie about me all you want. I am a liberal, I support free markets, free exchanges of ideas, freedom to worship as you wish. Pseudo-conservatives seek to label and denigrate as the enemy (see above) anyone who doesn't fit their view of reality.

Ironic, isn't it?

You can lie about me all you want. I am a liberal, I support free markets, free exchanges of ideas, freedom to worship as you wish. Pseudo-conservatives seek to label and denigrate as the enemy (see above) anyone who doesn't fit their view of reality.

^^^^

that

Ironic, isn't it?

^^^^

that

I high lighted the part that could have been speaking to you, Jillian.
Sadly it's a liberal and conservative thingy.

Ironic, isn't it?

Mr. Liberal Boo.....have you taken a position on this, from the OP:

"Sen. Edward Markey of Massachusetts just introduced a bill called the Hate Crimes Reporting Act. Its purpose, said Sen. Markey, is "to ensure the Internet, television and radio are not encouraging hate crimes and hate speech that is not outside the protections of the First Amendment." The potential causes of offense are "gender, race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation." In other words, anything.

Sophisticates will recognize that the bill should be better known as the Shut Up Fox News and Rush Limbaugh Act (newspapers are protected from any such regulation).
But on their current, unrestrained course, federally deputized talk censors would get around to cleansing and sterilizing MSNBC, too."

Ironic, isn't it?

^^^^

that

^^^^

that

I high lighted the part that could have been speaking to you, Jillian.
Sadly it's a liberal and conservative thingy.

Wait......I've seen Jillian label folks as BUSH-IDIOT-DOLT-STUPID-COULTERGEIST- RUSHBOT-brain dead-wingnut-fruit loop- nutcase".....and even
"obstreperous teatards" "the double digit IQ crowd."

....but not "enemy"!!!!!!

Did I miss one?

You can lie about me all you want.

Why would I lie about you? Besides, lying is your job.

I am a liberal, I support free markets,

Free markets like the ACA? Free but blocking right to work laws? Is this one of those "freedom through absolute obedience" things?

free exchanges of ideas, freedom to worship as you wish. Pseudo-conservatives seek to label and denigrate as the enemy (see above) anyone who doesn't fit their view of reality.

This isn't the first I've run across you - you are a far left nut job promoting authoritarianism. What they fail to tell you on ThinkProgress is that lack of integrity on your part doesn't actually alter reality.

Ironic, isn't it?

"Sen. Edward Markey of Massachusetts just introduced a bill called the Hate Crimes Reporting Act. Its purpose, said Sen. Markey, is "to ensure the Internet, television and radio are not encouraging hate crimes and hate speech that is not outside the protections of the First Amendment." The potential causes of offense are "gender, race, religion, ethnicity or sexual orientation." In other words, anything.

Sophisticates will recognize that the bill should be better known as the Shut Up Fox News and Rush Limbaugh Act (newspapers are protected from any such regulation).
But on their current, unrestrained course, federally deputized talk censors would get around to cleansing and sterilizing MSNBC, too."

I believe we have already had that conversation. To sum that up I believe you said something to the effect that they were heading to outlaw any speech that criticizes or offends in anyway the above groups and I said no it doesn't do that at all. It authorizes an update to a report about the role mass communication effects hate crimes as defined........oh fuck it here, it's not very long.

http://www.markey.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2014-04-08_HateCrimes_Legislation1.pdf

I believe we have already had that conversation. To sum that up I believe you said something to the effect that they were heading to outlaw any speech that criticizes or offends in anyway the above groups and I said no it doesn't do that at all. It authorizes an update to a report about the role mass communication effects hate crimes as defined........oh fuck it here, it's not very long.

http://www.markey.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/2014-04-08_HateCrimes_Legislation1.pdf

"....they were heading to outlaw any speech blah blah blah...."

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[

So....it appears you misspoke earlier when you claimed you favored the free exchange of ideas......

On the other hand, fascists favor the abridgment of free speech....

Perhaps you misunderstand the terms at issue.

Last edited:

Do you support this bill?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.[

So....it appears you misspoke earlier when you claimed you favored the free exchange of ideas......

You understand the purpose of the bill is to update a report right? It does not restrict speech in any way.

I Absolutely support updating the previous report with current information.

You understand the purpose of the bill is to update a report right? It does not restrict speech in any way.

Sometimes you are reasonable, and other times you are a lock-step Liberal, pretending not to see what is really going on.

As you did when Obama attacked individualism, e.g., "you didn't build that/"

Clearly the bill in question, the one you favor and refuse to criticize, runs counter to "Congress shall make no law abridging the freedom of speech."
You know "abridging" means to lessen the strength....
"Reporting" what is said does just that.

You are certainly free to continue making the "blind eye" defense.
The lack of courage you and others have evinced put the community organizer in power.

I Absolutely support updating the previous report with current information.

And there is the truth of the title of the thread.

Perhaps some of the 2 digit IQ'd liberal women should go over this small poster a few times, stop and THINK what they are doing to themselves.....perhaps not!

mkfcld.jpg
Wow, that's retarded. :lol:

Yes, a left wingnut like yourself, is a fully functional retard:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:

Perhaps some of the 2 digit IQ'd liberal women should go over this small poster a few times, stop and THINK what they are doing to themselves.....perhaps not!

Most liberals do not support religionist suppression of women. It is a myth your side made up.

Oh BooBoy....here, have another bowl of Kool-Aid, and we'll discuss your liberalism is a mental disorder problem!

Forum List

Back