Being fat is the number one reason people get very sick or die from Covid.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Ignore the daily gyrations from Biden and Fow Xi about the "Pandemic of the un-vaxxed". The biggest reason for you landing in the ICU or in the dirt is how big you are. Period. Being obese also increases all the other risk factors including diabetes, high blood pressure and breathing difficulties. Blanket mandates for vaccinating everyone are stupid, wasteful and misdirected. And that is ESPECIALLY TRUE for kids. Unless the kid is fat, leave the kid alone. Target the people who the most at risk and get THOSE people vaxxed, masked and isolated. And if you are obese, losing weight would be a really good idea for lots of reasons.

Ignore the daily gyrations from Biden and Fow Xi about the "Pandemic of the un-vaxxed". The biggest reason for you landing in the ICU or in the dirt is how big you are. Period. Being obese also increases all the other risk factors including diabetes, high blood pressure and breathing difficulties. Blanket mandates for vaccinating everyone are stupid, wasteful and misdirected. And that is ESPECIALLY TRUE for kids. Unless the kid is fat, leave the kid alone. Target the people who the most at risk and get THOSE people vaxxed, masked and isolated. And if you are obese, losing weight would be a really good idea for lots of reasons.

Actual science has known this since the beginning. The CDC has finally stopped lying about it two years into the pandemic.

Just an aside...pot keeps covid from entering blood cells which is why people get so sick from covid....when a cold virus or flu enters cells in your body it usually sends people to the emergency room....this is how covid travels into your lungs...via blood cells...so smoke more pot...

Old age has to be number one.

Remember when the virus would hit those old folk's homes and kill 20 to 30 of them in a day?

Old age has to be number one.

Remember when the virus would hit those old folk's homes and kill 20 to 30 of them in a day?

That was Andrew Cuomo's specialty, killing old people with Covid. Of course, at that time, the corporate media was lying about it, and also obscuring the ages of Covid victims. All in service to their masters in the DNC and Big Pharma.

The vax was never about health.

That was Andrew Cuomo's specialty, killing old people with Covid. Of course, at that time, the corporate media was lying about it, and also obscuring the ages of Covid victims. All in service to their masters in the DNC and Big Pharma.
I believe he is spot on concerning the eliminated of retirees or those near retirement age. Then I have to wonder why the young people too when they know what its doing to them unless its merely that we have so many damaged young'ns now too.

Obesity, of course, can cause all sorts of problems. Being obese caused me to become diabetic. I lost roughly 55 lbs. from watching my diet. Diabetes could have killed me. I then contacted Covid, which also nearly killed me. I TRY to watch my diet now, I'm a sucker for protein in large amounts, and I don't watch my carb intake as much as I should. I just thank God that I'm still around.

Just an aside...pot keeps covid from entering blood cells which is why people get so sick from covid....when a cold virus or flu enters cells in your body it usually sends people to the emergency room....this is how covid travels into your lungs...via blood cells...so smoke more pot...
That's easy for you to say. You probably live in a free-man state, and smoke a bong, avoiding "dope-throat" strep, due to the dry hot joint smoke irritating the throat, esophagus and upper lungs in winter time. The rest of us are just looked on as anti-social degenerates if we even talk about enjoying it in a legal free-man state.

Hydroxychloroquine does the same thing and more cheaply than gonad-effeminizing cannabis.

Yes. There's a fatty-acid binding pocket that locks on at positions 408 and 410 of the commie virus spike.

My wife and I are both overweight and we are having a rough time with Rona. Though, we are both over the worse days of it. Our weight was really only a factor in how much of a dose of ivermeticin we were to take (based on weight.)

Our new concern is about whether or not, we can get it again and again and what severity or variations the next case might entail.

I did read something about this the other day. It's interesting but I haven't seen a lot of data to support the claim.

Being old is definitely a big factor statistically. But you can be old and very healthy or you can be old and weak. If you are fat, no matter what age you are you are at risk.
True. I am old and pretty healthy. :)

That said I don't feel old at all. ;)

Dumb Donald then is an outlier.

Forum List

Back